Graja profile pic Alumni
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

very nice concept

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

cool

koneko2

i like it. one question- i thought it was 'mithril' is there also a mithrilium?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

All very very wonderful and wonderfully clever references you picked from...haha@liquid metal picture! this is the way to make a shirt with lots of information on it be instantly readable and attractive to the senses. Well done!

pickupRINGO

one of the coolest tshirt ive ever seen!!

5$$

derekrigby

This just might be print number one. Great job, I love it.

kids_havetheirquirks

Oh so cool! This is something I'd buy for my little bro. I love that.

AidaLuthien

I really like this design but I'm a little confused about why liquid metal, philosopher's stone and ectoplasm have the same name as they do normally, but mithril, adamantium and kryptonite have been renamed.

tadstick

excellent work!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice idea :D :D :D

Ninatroll

print print print!

JoveMaestro

I'd rather see Edward Elric than Harry Potter

hm087ster

This is wild! $5

Ninatroll

JoveMaestro: The truth is that you saw from the beggining that it is Potter and fewer people may know Full Metal Alchemist, moreover a manga drawing on the composition probably break it.

Sorry for my terrible english XD

DivineAna

Cute idea, but somehow the execution doesn't push it to the limit-- the text is what makes it, now the drawing. I think it could be cranked up a notch with detail, and would become a much better shirt.

waggage

adamantium?

Mitch.G

Awesome awesome awesome awesome!!
5 for sure good luck!
If ya have time: Atomic Playdate

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

I like it!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Needs moar unobtainium!

Zenith123

haha, congrats, movie/comic nerds everywhere will be falling head-over-heels for this shirt. SO AWESOME.

noahman

love the design! hope it prints.

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

"Rocks and minerals" text seems out of place.

Other then that its cool.

theclaw

this so great....

TheWittier1

Hah! Love it! :D Great concept, man!

spaztron

Resubmit!! Print this bad boy! $5!!!

Jonixman

This shirt, from the outstart, is inherently incorrect. Adamantium, the alloy infused into Wolverine's skeleton, has been crudely renamed as Adamantite. In fact Adamantium is made from Vibranium, a naturally-occurring metal in the African kingdom of Wakanda.

Don't even get me started on the Kryptonium/Kryptonite debate. Kryptonite is the canonically supported name for the irradiated mineral found ONLY in crash sites from debris of Krypton. It wouldn't even be found under a mountain!

You "fanboys" even got Ectoplasm wrong. It's not a mineral, but a biochemical psychokinetic by-product of ghosts interacting with the physical world. It's not like you just dig low enough and ghost juice pops out in rock form.

This t-shirt is exactly why I hate hipsters and fake otaku who think, because they saw a cartoon when they were seven, know all about how fictional worlds function and operate.

~

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us