Close
One second...

Best Christmas Ever! (pics)

Christmas was so amazing this year! I hope everyone had a fun holiday with family and friends.
It’s half passed noon right now and I’m already half through a bottle of Baileys and about 6 cups of coffee! Woo

The goods!

I got a wicked mushroom candle, my fave shampoo!!, some awesome stuff from lush, a wood model helicopter I get to build, a camera keychain, 2 movie tickets, chocolate, 3 candles that smell amazing and a cute little dish to put them on, PJ’s, a beer bottle opener necklace thing that I plan on making into a keychain, some red money!!, a $50 gift card to Bikini Bay……AND a trip to the Dominican Republic!!! With my whole family and my boyfriend (10 people)! This was the best Christmas ever…. I can’t even believe how lucky I am. I have never seen a palm tree and I cannot wait. My siblings haven’t even been on a commercial jet before!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Watch this
alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

merry xmas to ya

Omair

they should've gotten you some doorknobs too.

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

wow, congrats lucky you! :) and merry christmas, of course!

swintpoof

Wow, very nice! My best part so far is giving my cat the catnip plant I bought him and watching him get super high and strung out.. ;D

trishxtrash

Haha I feel like a cat on cat nip right now, Im the most excited I’ve ever been! Everyone's still in shock and just going nuts.

Merry Christmas guys!

@Omair, I asked santa for some but he gave us a friggen trip instead. What a douche.

Omair

quite douchey saint nick.

No account?
Join Us