Close
One second...

A Matter of Perspective

There's often some debate about form vs. function. Sometimes function is clearly the most important factor in a design (eg. aircraft) and sometimes it's form (eg. a statue). Sometimes, of course, it's all just a matter of perspective!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
brainrust

There's often some debate about form vs. function. Sometimes function is clearly the most important factor in a design (eg. aircraft) and sometimes it's form (eg. a statue). Sometimes, of course, it's all just a matter of perspective!

cool!

EN AJUSTES

Another well deserved $5!

YaaH

5$

Ronin60

haha, very well done!

bengineer

omg, amazing concept and execution! $5

MEKAZOO

ahaha this is ace!

bennyd302

hahahaha.... the thumbnail made me think this was going to be something terrible. what a nice surprise.... great work!

Hey Ladies

haha this is hilarious dude good job

ibyes

Awesome job dude, this really got better and better. 5$!

Santo76
1 design submitted - Score now!

hahah! awesome stuff!!!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

buahaha oh man thats awesome, love your style and linework!

Dubsy

I am diggin the illustration, but I don't really get it.....

brainrust

Thanks for all the comments already! Due to timezone differences, a lot happens on Threadless while I'm asleep so it was a surprise to see everything up and running.

bennyd302: The lower your expectations are, the better! It's my secret weapon...
timpaint: You are very observant. Now go away ;)
Dee Jay Flic: Does typing it backwards reverse the meaning?

Maddz

i'm not sure why... but your design really makes me laugh (in a good way). Good job!!!

fhigi25

great!

zengelic

Brilliant, love it!

sjem

HAHAHAHA ! Genius man.

bornd

awesome!

Gringz

haha cool

dmagicshow

nice design..

queenmob

Love it! Great joke!!!!

scao

Well executed!

Omnitarian

Inspired. Love it!

I listen to 80s

form follows function

stupid description

brainrust

I listen to 80s: Fortunately the description wouldn't end up on a shirt! If you want something a bit more interesting to read, see what AdderXYU wrote about it (follow the link five comments above yours).

FRICKINAWESOME

This is just a playful wonder of a sub, totally printed in my mind already and here's a 5$ to help the cause! Super way you took this idea and really milked it for all it's worth.

FRICKINAWESOME

ps- I'd love to collab with you sometime, gimmie a shout-out at frickinawesome@gmail.com if you're interested thanks!

Akaka

this is very very good and got me laughing! must 5! good luck :)

Tikimasters

LOL Great submission!

Mountain Gnome

great work and well deserved 5$!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?