Close
One second...

OH F*CK JURY DUTY

Are you fucking kidding me

happy holidays from the district court..... jury summons

gah fucking constitution and it's guaranty of trial by jury.

ON THE UPSIDE MAYBE I CAN SEND SOMEONE TO PRISON

and then sneak giving them the finger while the verdict is read??

AMERICA FUCKING ANNOYING TODAY!!

oh wait I mean

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

gah fuck fuckity god damned fucking fuck...

Watch this
sonmi

GOD BLESS AMERICA

sonmi

these stripes don't run

sonmi

i mean color. these colors don't run. patriotic cliche fail.

tracerbullet

i love that movie so much

SuperRyan

just act crazy and maybe they'll toss you out as a potential juror?

SuperRyan

The Stripe-Spangled Banner

Krimson

but seriously, during the juror interviews, just start ranting about government conspiracies, they will dismiss you like a mother fucker.

MeloRuff

I have gotten 4 of those letters. Just call the number provided on the day before, they probably wont even have a trial. most people chicken out and make a plea bargain.

juliejeremiah

Two thumbs down?! I am SHOCKED

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLMeKzTe9Bk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLMeKzTe9Bk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

maddingo

ha at sonmi's "these stripes don't run"

fuck I don't know i guess it is fine...

I am honestly less than thrilled however.

Krimson

I actually got called up to jury duty once, but I told them I was in another state, so they let it pass.

tracerbullet

i've always found it odd that a criminal has the right to be tried by a jury of his peers, yet his peers don't have the right to just say "no thanks" without a valid excuse

maddingo

I could wear this tshirt??

maddingo

fucking criminals get more consideration than law abiding tax paying citizens that's why tracer.

tracerbullet

nothin' more american than an angry greek sniper

maddingo

didn't say I was going to wear the hat

Tikimasters

fuck jury duty. I didn't even pay any damn attention when I went. I was so pissed off that I was WASTING MY TIME!

maddingo

hey they said they'd pay me an astonishing $15 a day...

mullmuggins

tracerbullet on Dec 11 '09 at 3:11pm
i've always found it odd that a criminal has the right to be tried by a jury of his peers, yet his peers don't have the right to just say "no thanks" without a valid excuse

I think that might have something to do with the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty'. They aren't criminals until they have been found to be so by a jury of their peers - you'll probably be quite pleased about that rule if you are ever accused of something...

maddingo

since i've been registered to vote since I was 18 it is kind of amazing I have never been called before

tracerbullet

i was called when i was in college. but i was in college and out of state so i didn't have to go.

mullmuggins

I did jury duty about a year ago. It was pretty interesting, although there's a lot of waiting around...

maddingo

seriously I'm waaaaay to A.D.D for jury duty...

mullmuggins

Yeah, I would definitely recommend taking a book. :)

No account?