Close
One second...

t-wheelie

• by rae41
  • posted Dec 10, 2009
  • 63 Comments

t-rex rule.

On fixed gear too.

this is my first (critique) submission. Hope u like it, waiting for feedback!

Finaly, a question. For the t-rex i used only a red, then i put some grey layer (same greys of the bike) on multiply. Does it still count as a 8 color tee?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
rae41
1 design submitted -

t-rex rule.
On fixed gear too.

Finaly, a question. For the t-rex i used only a red, then i put some grey layer (same greys of the bike) on multiply. Does it still count as a 8 color tee?

SaMtRoNiKa

I like the concept, I think it's very funny for a tee but I'll add more details on the T-Rex ^^

every colour count even if they are in multiply, every shade of color you see is a different color for them when they are printing (hope u understand me, i'm spanish ^^U )

check mine??
thanks!

joshmather

The T-rex needs major work.

The head doesn't need to be a completely different shade of red, a black or the red used for his nails line on the jawline can be used to shape the head. He also needs an eye.

Finally, I think the text is unnecessary.

IT is a good concept that needs work.

yoreki

Yeah I like it but maybe no hands instead of no hand.

pecazy

I like it a lot, and I think that it don't necessarily needs more work on the T-rex. I like the simple, solid idea of it. And I like the text as well, but it would be better if it was 'no hands'.
since you like t-rexes,
could you critique mine?

rae41
1 design submitted -

t-rex rule.

On fixed gear too.

rae41
1 design submitted -

ach, forgot to edit text.
now in 8 colors, with more details and less words.

rae41
1 design submitted -

better quality

TTUraider
TTUraider profile pic Alumni

Funny idea! My only thought is that the red may be a bit too contrasting with the bike/t-shirt...to me it really pulls the attention to the dino and away from the design. Nice start though!

chens

Nice one! If you'll add some darker lines to better define the dino image it would look nicer and more convincing...
Liked it a lot ;)

rae41
1 design submitted -

some little changes based on feedback. Not sure about bike's color...

Pvt_Skittles

Nice drawing. Maybe add the text back in (or some other text).

toddthehead

I think the dino needs some more contrast and to be a little more vibrant red.

It's really cool though!!

rae41
1 design submitted -

more color!
more contrast!
more background to make the whole design more equilibrated!

rae41
1 design submitted -

going to submit this.
do u agree?

(note: on the bike the text is BAD ASS C ARNIVORE and T-REX RULE ON FIXED GEAR TOO)

Pizzaconne

It seems allright to me. Only thing I'm not sure about is the color of the T-Rex. I know it's probably late to say so, but I'm kinda new here! Other than that it's a really cool design!

"Upside Down" is open for critique!

rae41
1 design submitted -

Color is mandatory. Don t care if the real color was some lame brown-green, T-Rex deserves a shining fucking brilliant RED!

Pizzaconne

Ahah! Well then, forget what I said!

GreenDi

Draw him so he looks like he's riding on a bike, and have him on a Schwinn Apple Crate so he COULD pop a wheelie...of course, the idea of a T-Rex on a bike is fine w/me, it's the TYPE of bike I have an issue with.... ;-)

rae41
1 design submitted -

i did some version with other bike but this one stress the no Hands concept. In Bike like Schwinn Apple Crate which has log bars the t-rex almost grab them it and all the concept id fucked.

BarApple

make it ride on a unicycle

EnviousMoon

I almost want to say that the T-Rex needs an emphasis color. He looks kind of flat in all shades of red. Just a suggesting..maybe using the yellow from the bike on his teeth, or as a highlight color? Great concept! Can't wait for the submission!

Send some constructive crit my way?

Thanks!

rae41
1 design submitted -

here it is. I like this (more than i like the other version!)

neilbmolloy

don't like the drop shadow. i think it would be funny if there were curtains like he was on a stage. i dunno it looks like a circus act, maybe go more with that. right now its just a t-rex on a bike, doesn't really say much.

rae41
1 design submitted -

the basic concept is NO HANDS.

pattard

Why the drop shadow? Remove it completely.

Take a look at some of my other submissions please:

Pattard's Critiques

rae41
1 design submitted -

the last one.

DieJest

Agree with lale - white teeth cud make it a shade crisper. Right now the bike's got more contrast than the dino. So also the shadows of the dino cud be darkened to push the contrast a bit. The thicker outline weights & colors cud also be matched for consistency...

rae41
1 design submitted -

here, some comment base on feedback.
Thank u guys, with the help of everyone the design get better every time.
But i m afraid i have to stop soon, or it will never be submitted.

But i want it at best!

btw, about the background: i dont want to add too details, i want the design to be iconic. That's why i make the T-rex realistic (excpet for the color : D), cause i think it's more funny and surreal. I just put some Cobblestone, that every city biker hates (and yes, i hate it too). But the Rex is so cool he doesnt care!

A_Morrell

This looks really nice. I like the detail on the bike. One thing: you might try getting rid of the black outline on the dinosaur and put in a little more detail/shading.

Oh, and comments/rates on ninja pizza delivery and the future would be awesome.

rae41
1 design submitted -

it s an endless work, but it get better everytime. More detail, some improvement in the anatomy and litlle changein the head.

i forgot to mention that the last versions had two tee color, gold and grey, switch on them with the button at the Top pf the drawing.

and take a look at my other design!

thanks.

Nikle

looking good

BardsleyDesign

WOW this is amazing! Well done!
this! is my design!

wave_s

Loving it on yellow - I think it's ready. Good luck!

DieJest

I somehow prefer the minimal version better. I don't mind the detail on the forehead - but the body stripes don't work for me. Also cud the tail curve down a bit rather than poke up like a boner? Minus that it's ready to sub me think...

rae41
1 design submitted -

but he's using the tail as a counterweight!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?