Close
One second...

Pull My Finger!

• by Animry
  • posted Dec 08, 2009
  • 24 Comments

Come on, you know you want to pull my finger. Except this time the end result will be a different type of explosion. A fun exaggeration on an age old cheesy joke.

Watch this
Animry

Come on, you know you want to pull my finger. Except this time the end result will be a different type of explosion. A fun exaggeration on an age old cheesy joke.

Gemma.

Haha nice!!!

Animry

Thanks, Gemma!

oliveroliverbarrett

haha. i thought this was going to be about twoheaded animals as well. still cool though!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

funny ;D

Animry

oliveroliverbarrett: Sorry, wasn't trying to misdirect you. Just wanted you to check it out. Thanks!

Thanks, all!!!

Animry

Thanks, guys!

Exactly, Chubra!!

Animry

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexMacDuff
AlexMacDuff profile pic Alumni

Interesting concept, good luck.

FYI, it's generally frowned upon to promote your designs on other people's subs. If you want to attract some scores/comments, try posting a blog instead.

Music Hunter

funny I would buy it for sure!

Animry

Alex:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm a new contributor and don't really have complete knowledge of the etiquette on here yet. I noticed some people posting requests on other pages and just followed suit. I'll stop.

Thanks for the compliment, guys.

stephaknee88

wow this is really interesting and funny. kinda distracted that the finger is so dismantled but i guess i wouldnt know how else to illustrate a finger removed from a hand.. lol so good work.. 5.

tadstick

hilarious! check me slogans plz.

Animry

Thanks, guys!!

wyndeLLe

coolio..

Animry

Thanks!

bornd

nice one...really like it!!

Animry

Thank you much!!!

Animry

Thanks everyone for all the comments and votes!!!!

No account?
Join Us