Close
One second...

Quick Nick = One tee / $5 / 24 hours!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Dec 01, 2009
  • 454 Comments

Our new temp, Nick seems to be getting into a whole ton of mischief here at Threadless. He has located the switch that makes a tee $5! It then takes us exactly 60 minutes to figure out how to turn it back to full price! (Makes total sense, right?)

Stay tuned right here to this blog, as we’ll be updating everyone on when this is happening. That way, you’ll know to (not) purchase during those times. Thank you!

ELFALICIOUS is only $5 for the next 24 hours!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
kylefornia

it doesn't say $5 for me either. weird.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I want the zip-up hoody for $5.

joecool933

To buy... or not to buy... that is the question...

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

my bad. i thought it was connecticut time.

Saxtrus

I too am wondering which tee to buy. Anyone know the difference?

Siobhan390

I have the meat is murder shirt in the American Apparel and it seems to be a slim fit. I'm a girl, it fits me tighter than other tees in the same size.

joecool933

I def prefer the american apparel shirts. I hate when you have the excess and it makes you look/feel bigger than you are. That's just me. Also I'm a guy.

billfan

no free shipping unless you spend $50. Boooo!

kenlin

only one Tee??

Saxtrus

Ordered. It's only 9.99 if your US. That's not bad. International...not so much.

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

Whee! I finally got one! (2 actually)

joecool933

The shipping and tax cost more than the shirt... no thank you.

bentos83

i've got one! thanks

spudgirl1977

awwww man ...the shirt picked to sell for $5 is not a very good choice :-(

macfreak

for us Canadians it will cost $14 including shipping i liked the free shipping sale they had a while back

rawr27

i love threadless but this year is not as good as last year. this year is so lame cause only 1 tee at a time is five dollars, last year it was all of them, why'd you change it???

redmonsoon

Adding this x1 tee adds shipping!!?

aguilsa04

Yes! Got mine! Thanks!

Luxine

All?! Now I'm just sad... :(
/Didn't know this fact.

dylusion

Maybe i'd buy it if the shipping didn't cost a whole seperate shirt.

tracerbullet

i love threadless but this year is not as good as last year. this year is so lame cause only 1 tee at a time is five dollars, last year it was all of them, why'd you change it???

specifically to spite you and everyone else who complains whenever threadless lowers the price of their already inexpensive t-shirts. part of their mission statement is to make as many people unhappy as possible by holding sales that don't cater to every single person's wants and desires.

Tressla

I thought it was all of them. This is crap.

dangitaaa

^ agreed this sucks big time

xu3er

i tot it was all too.. been waiting for it.. dissppointed.. = (
they should do an hour for all teess..

redmonsoon

Just submitted my order over $200 w free shipping..Adding tis x1 tee will cost me $9 more..disappointed lol

spacesick 2

wtf this is so crap. thradless uset to be so good now its all girl wearing a skirt as a top . also how come everyone votes "omg stupid" on all my sloans as soon as they go up?

dylusion

If theyre only gonna do one shirt then they've gotta do free shipping. It's totally pointless to order a $5 shirt and pay $5 for shipping. Granted, it's cheaper than 12, but still :P

Siobhan390

It would be nice if they'd just give them away too.

HATERS!

Be grateful for the sale period.

Didn't your mom ever teach you manners??

spacesick 2

my mom's in jail for stealing t shirts on christmas eve.

radiostaticstar

lol@people who fail to read!
fuckin' whiners...

tracerbullet

this sale just isn't anywhere near as good as the '07 sale when threadless had every t-shirt for 99 cents AND free shipping AND a free shimala claus postcard with every order AND a happy ending massage!

itsybitsybish

So.......is it really only is ONE tee in this whole hour? Not all the shirts????

dylusion

I like the idea for the sale. it's kinda fun.

redmonsoon

Hmm, I wouldnt mind paying shipping if I can choose any x1 tee for $5 though..:)

spudgirl1977

does anyone know is there will be another t-shirt for $5 from 9:45 - 10:45 CT?

gkelpi

No

Luxine

Well, the economy also may be part of the problem, just maybe.(This sounds os cheesy, but it does play a big part with alot of buisnesses this year more so, I noticed.)

Saxtrus

The funny thing is, people are going into to this completely unaware. It was stated in an email they sent out and it was addressed early on this board.

spudgirl1977

my only complaint is the $5 shirt choice
I'm fine with the shipping and them only posting one t-shirt

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

I tell ya this economy!

tracerbullet

what's wrong with the economy?

Chipmnk

The economy has mono is what's wrong.

It's the kissing herpes!

Luxine

Alot of people are cutting back more this year that other years, people meaning buisness, this could TOTALLY be wrong, but what I'm saying in the end is...

We should be happy they're doing something to begin with, since, well, it's something. Done with good intentions.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Yes

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9