Close
One second...

New Beginnings

I have been drawing this for years. I was in a bit of rough place in my life and kept finding myself leaving all the ones I loved. But then I realized that sometimes you need a restart and life can be better than you could of ever imagined. Change is ok...and I am ok with change.

Watch this
MegsBanana

I have been drawing this for years. I was in a bit of rough place in my life and kept finding myself leaving all the ones I loved. But then I realized that sometimes you need a restart and life can be better than you could of ever imagined. Change is ok...and I am ok with change.

bcrider

This is really cute. I love the sketchy style of it; I personally would prefer a chest placement, and I can't tell if this is a white tee or silver. I'm a slob, so I'd rather have silver or heather grey, but it's great!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

cute and sad

kalitzin

good style

jasonwave

love the illo.

Copelandic

Would change the placement but love the concept

MegsBanana

Lol this is funny....throughout the whole critique no one seemed to like the chest placement! LOL

I like either way personally. This placement is kind of neat....quirky scene...quirky placement.

And thanks for the kids words folks!

Maurenon

Ooh I like this! Melancholic and sad, yet hopeful somehow...:)

tadstick

incredible!! print! check me slogans plz! amazing style!

Wickedlittletwist

Cute! Cute! Cute! Too bad it's at the bottom! Fat girls can't rock bottom art so, I won't buy.

SometimeLater

Kinda sad, but really cool drawing. I think the placement's cool on the bottom of the shirt.

5Elements

sad but awesome!! really nice drawing!

MegsBanana

Thanks guys, your kind words warm my scribbled little heart :D

RandomMale

i like it i jst dont like the placement

G33K

if that was on any color other than white it would be amazing. other than that it is a great design, i like it alot.

MegsBanana

well placement can easily be changed...right? And it is a gray shirt...but catch your drift G33k.

Funshiner

Change the placement, please! I would probably buy 2 of them with the design on the chest :)

srhutch2

Great illustration, but I agree with the placement suggestion

MegsBanana

One a design has been submitted...and say they like the design...is placement a big issue?

Willowfaery

I don't think placement should be an issue at all.. it would work both ways.

MegsBanana

Bisexual shirt?!? ;-)

No account?
Join Us