Close
One second...

Threadless Paper Chase! Get your back up off the wall!

Two schools (one high school and one college) will each receive one pallet (approx 5,600 sheets) of fine art paper from Threadless. This is the same French Paper Company paper is used in our Threadless Art Prints. Each school will receive a broad range of colors in their pallet load of paper. The value of the paper is approximately $1,400USD and Threadless will pay standard freight to get it to your school.

You now have until the end of the contest to nominate your school and until December 9th at midnight CST to get your classmates, instructors, family, pets to vote up your school. Winners will be announced December 15, 2009.

The contest is open only to high schools and colleges in the contiguous US due to the cost of shipping a large quantity of paper.

Get your back up off the wall!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs4XgnDNHjI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zs4XgnDNHjI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watch this
Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

I nominate Tonteau's school of empowerment and joy.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

awesome!

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

how do you nominate and where do they vote?

jillustration
jillustration profile pic Alumni

Is this because you're not doing art prints anymore and you're donating the paper to a good cause? I'm sad there haven't been art prints lately :(

bcrider

OMG. I have a couple schools I could nominate. I'll just mirror Charley's questions for the sake of time. :)

jillustration
jillustration profile pic Alumni

Also too bad I can't be eligible for some o' that paper cuz I use a lot of it too :p I'm not in school anymore either!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Sadly I think my college would take the paper and try to sell it to us.

bcrider

jillustration on Nov 30 '09 at 12:07pm
Is this because you're not doing art prints anymore and you're donating the paper to a good cause? I'm sad there haven't been art prints lately :(

Oooh. Hadn't considered that. :(

Chipmnk

Whoa, right on!

The paper would be wasted on my school. Not the greatest art department, let me tell ya...

freckledgecko

Who won this, btw?

My University was in the running, but I forgot to check back. I'm guessing U of Arizona didn't win...

???

No account?
Join Us