Close
One second...

Ghast-o-gauge

• by Izzyjam
  • posted Nov 29, 2009
  • 22 Comments

"Clueless no more!

Know exactly when danger of the supernatural kind arises. A necessity for any discerning gentleman or lady.

Buyer beware! The good Dr O Islington, Esq. does not guarantee satisfaction against the Chupacabra; use at own discretion."

Cloud/bird motif printed in UV ink, skull pattern printed in glow ink, "gauge" in good ol' regular ink.

Watch this
Izzyjam

"Clueless no more!
Know exactly when danger of the supernatural kind arises. A necessity for any discerning gentleman or lady.
Buyer beware! The good Dr O Islington, Esq. does not guarantee satisfaction against the Chupacabra; use at own discretion."

Cloud/bird motif printed in UV ink, skull pattern printed in glow ink, "gauge" in good ol' regular ink.

ARBtree

I LOVE THIS!!! 5$

Izzyjam

D'oh, too little too late!
I realised all the slides say "night (glow)", while in fact the first one should say "indoors" and the second "outdoor (UV)" D:
Blast!

Gemma.

Have no words to say how much I like this t-shirt!!!! 5$!!!

surreal_blue

Very creative idea! I only wish that you had really pushed the design into a more 3-d steampunk/Victorian era design.

anniejaybee

surreal_blue on Dec 02 '09
Very creative idea! I only wish that you had really pushed the design into a more 3-d steampunk/Victorian era design.

gumboots

sooooo good, luv it! $5 $5 $5

koeposter

print please!!!!!! $5555555!!!!!!!!

TOtoTOKYO

This is so sweet!! XD

whatsarobot

Welcome to awesome town, where the mayor is this design.

Smelynai

just great using of tech.possibility!

LittleLadySauce

Agreed with AnnieJayBee. Would love to see a more elaborate design, though I appreciate the simplicity of the 'meter'. Brilliant use of UV and GID inks.

jogarbel

I like it!

jogarbel

I like it!

Xandrah

Like "surreal blue", i'd like design was little more 3D or detailed.
Nevertheless, I love your idea and this steampunk style.
Score mine too !

Truotsalainen

Fantastic idea! Might do a little more, and change t-color. Maybe sepia on a lighter brown or something?

Truotsalainen

...and then I discovered the interactive stuff. Go me. $5

No account?
Join Us