Close
One second...

The Muse 3

This is the third of my "Muses" series. Done fully digitally, four-shade design. Cleaned up some of the lines and turned it into a four-shade design for the final version. Since people seemed to like the 2nd one, I decided to submit this one too. :)

With this one, the theme was about serenity, flow, and the awe-inspiring wonder of pure love. Heh.

Unfortunately, the compression degrades the cleanness of the image, so if it appears a bit fuzzy, blame the format transfer process. I promise the raw artwork looks much nicer. :)

Thoughts? Comments? Please post! Please vote. Thanks!

Peace :)

Watch this
heretik studios

This is the third of my "Muses" series. Done fully digitally, four-shade design. Cleaned up some of the lines and turned it into a four-shade design for the final version. Since people seemed to like the 2nd one, I decided to submit this one too. :)

With this one, the theme was about serenity, flow, and the awe-inspiring wonder of pure love. Heh.

Unfortunately, the compression degrades the cleanness of the image, so if it appears a bit fuzzy, blame the format transfer process. I promise the raw artwork looks much nicer. :)

Thoughts? Comments? Please post! Please vote. Thanks!

Peace :)

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

i like the colors, but the design itself doesn't really speak to me that much...it's pretty but it's not something i want to wear on a shirt. maybe if the hair details were further detailed...i dunno...

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

it's nice, but what muse is it?

heretik studios

Thanks for the feedback so far! it's no muse in particular, just an image i had in my head a long time ago, which inspired me to create a series of similar drawings. glad some folks are digging it. :)

surreal_blue

The muse of water-polo??

Nicely done.

misanthropist3

awesome design, but wish it were on a colored tee

keyford

i really like it : )

heretik studios

lol @ surreal blue. Maybe. or perhaps synchronized swimming? my mind sometimes wanders. lol.

misanthropist3 - i kind of wish it was too... It would be pretty easy to transfer this to different colors and alter the hues in the design itself to fit them aesthetically. maybe have a few different colorway options. That'd be rad.

Thanks again for checking it out everyone. :)

g00dapple

I like the hair but I feel like there is something missing.

wyndeLLe

i Love her eyes!

heretik studios

Muchas gracias for the feedback :) I'll check out you folks' designs too! :)

queengavan

I love it :) hope it gets made into a tshirt so I can buy it!

tadstick

great design, cool eyes! check me slogans plz!

heretik studios

sweet, thanks.

I actually capped 500 votes in 5 days? That's better than my last one... I think. Heh. Thanks again!

aimcat

looks great, especially on the tee! could see this design white on other solid backgrounds, but is awesomely versatile that way!

No account?
Join Us