Close
One second...

Bindle Stick

Just an idea for the Threadless Travel, a puss in boots style Bindle Stick.

What do you reckon? Any suggestions or ideas?

Watch this
sparksy83

DaRobinBot

Thanks for your comment! In fact, I did submit a TypeTee just as you suggested, but never heard back. If you wanted to be a wonderful, wonderful person and vote on it, the link is:

http://typetees.threadless.com/score/1759311/quot_Don_t_touch_me_quot_written_in_Braille

It took me a second to get your idea, and, frankly, the front of the shirt kind of looks like someone pooped on your shoulder. A bindle stick is going to be tricky, since it's supposed to hang above the person's shoulder. Could you maybe do a picture of a kid holding a bindle stick, and put a bit of a story behind it?

sparksy83

Not sure if just making it more stick like would help? Obviously with just the brown it does look a bit suspicious.

I have also just noticed that the two bits of the stick don't line up over the shirt!

domicici

this is also a nice concept, but I think it is not commercial enough

sparksy83

Lightened the stick and added some detail so hopefully it looks more stick like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sparksy83

Any suggestions? I know Bindle stick isn't the most interesting title in the world!

Laura007

I like the idea, but not big on the colors of the bag. I would prefer something solid or that looked like a bandana- that red, black and white pattern.

No account?