Bindle Stick

• by sparksy83
  • posted Nov 25, 2009
  • 7 Comments

Just an idea for the Threadless Travel, a puss in boots style Bindle Stick.

What do you reckon? Any suggestions or ideas?

Watch this
sparksy83

DaRobinBot

Thanks for your comment! In fact, I did submit a TypeTee just as you suggested, but never heard back. If you wanted to be a wonderful, wonderful person and vote on it, the link is:

http://typetees.threadless.com/score/1759311/quot_Don_t_touch_me_quot_written_in_Braille

It took me a second to get your idea, and, frankly, the front of the shirt kind of looks like someone pooped on your shoulder. A bindle stick is going to be tricky, since it's supposed to hang above the person's shoulder. Could you maybe do a picture of a kid holding a bindle stick, and put a bit of a story behind it?

sparksy83

Not sure if just making it more stick like would help? Obviously with just the brown it does look a bit suspicious.

I have also just noticed that the two bits of the stick don't line up over the shirt!

sparksy83

Lightened the stick and added some detail so hopefully it looks more stick like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sparksy83

Any suggestions? I know Bindle stick isn't the most interesting title in the world!

Laura007

I like the idea, but not big on the colors of the bag. I would prefer something solid or that looked like a bandana- that red, black and white pattern.

No account?
Join Us