Close
One second...

Three Grey Elephants

• by Chisa
  • posted Nov 17, 2009
  • 11 Comments

Based on that old kids song about elephants balancing on a piece of string, this t-shirt is for kids or adults that never quite grew up, like me :D

Watch this
Chisa

Based on that old kids song about elephants balancing on a piece of string, this t-shirt is for kids or adults that never quite grew up, like me :D

xnitsal

love it!

Chisa

Added some small grungy effects and changed the image layout to include a model image.

lisamax

i want a parade of elephants on my boobs too!

mamaGiraffe

Very cute! I like the grungy effects....how did you do that?

Any thoughts on mine?

MegsBanana

Very cute! My only suggestion is lining up the bottoms of the elephants feet a little better with the string. Other than that..submit!

Chisa

lisamax - me too! If it doesn't go through maybe I'll screenprint it myself.

mamaGiraffe - I got some vector grunge effects from http://www.bittbox.com/, layered them on top and subtracted them from the elephant shapes.

MegsBanana - Eep, you're right! Too late now, unfortunately :(

MegsBanana

Hey that is an easy fix...and I am sure people will realize that. I wouldn't stress doll.

sarahloraineishere

I really really love this design. ^^ My only suggestion would be to play around with adding a few lines to the umbrellas in the same way you did the elephants ears. ^^ Over all it's awesome.

Critique mine?
Heimbeak the Wise
Mustachio

No account?
Join Us