fooltech

Third time's a charm

honour_bright

I love this!!! can't wait to own it

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

Love it $$$$$$

hudsonshalfhour

LOVE IT!!!!! Please let's make this t shirt. Matthew is so cute!!

selena81

Beautiful artwork. Good luck!

angelatag

hahahaha! at first i thought what a creepy guy this is, but then i realized who he actually was! you're gooood!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

this is really really cool!

skoneal90

Love this, want this.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Love it

IndiaForrest

I am a huge fan of Matthew Gubler, and I would love a shirt with his face on it. If this isn't voted on I will cry. :[

surreal_blue

Is this four colors? I am questioning this b/c gradients are in between colors--- don't take this the wrong way, it's an amusing caricature. Unless there are new threadless guidelines it me be a problem. :(

Vazco33

Finally n I think it's good already..So,good luck for that ^^

fooltech

here is the original submission, 6 colors. as u can see the colors came out fine, they just didn't dig my text ;( Original submission

jazzymadooda

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

I'm watching criminal Minds right now!

L-aure-n

want want want

jazzymadooda

If this doesn't get printed please resubmit it!

fooltech

I'm giving away the original submission, it's similar, the link to a picture is further up the comments.
I have 3 large and 1 medium, in ladies tee's. First 4 to message me with their address gets em!

jazzymadooda

Ohmygod! I emailed you, I hope I'm not to late!!!

Alyn5

Hey! T-shrit frenzy! I'm in!!! I've emailed you buddy!

Alyn5

Dang.....so excited my fingers won't type - meant to say T-Shirt! Your design is awesome and your style mirrors MGG's (art from his website). I hope that you have sent him a link so that he too gets a FanPeek. I think he will be flattered - and I think it would be a hoot to see Shemar - or Penelope wearing one of them on the set of Criminal Minds!!! Anyhow - late here - hope I'm not too late on the t-shirt offer. Keep on designing dude....nice work!

Spokenfreely

I love this shirt!!1 I defintely want it for sure!!! this is defintely his type of art and i think he would be flattered to wear this shirt!!!

wallflour

holy shit, would wear this.

Spokenfreely

Are you printing this tee?

t00lb0xx

Fantastic shirt! I would totally buy! I guess I'm a bit late for the voting :p

No account?
Join Us