Close
One second...

The visionary ephemeral of an unfathomable fantasy

• by sohjunhao
  • posted Nov 07, 2009
  • 30 Comments

This visionary world is wonderfully to be delighted in, and highly to be esteemed, because this moment exhibits infinite space, but there is a space also wherein all moments are infinitely exhibited, and the everlasting duration of infinite space is another region and room of joy and laughter. There's a communal knowing that a dimension of reality exists beyond the material plane, and that sense of knowing is causing a mystical resurgence on the universe. It's not just children who are looking for a missing piece. It is also a question to the nature of our reality.

Printed on Simulated Process.

Outline of white triangle is printed using glow in the dark ink for that special touch.

Watch this
sohjunhao

This visionary world is wonderfully to be delighted in, and highly to be esteemed, because this moment exhibits infinite space, but there is a space also wherein all moments are infinitely exhibited, and the everlasting duration of infinite space is another region and room of joy and laughter. There's a communal knowing that a dimension of reality exists beyond the material plane, and that sense of knowing is causing a mystical resurgence on the universe. It's not just children who are looking for a missing piece. It is also a question to the nature of our reality.

Printed on Simulated Process.
Outline of white triangle is printed using glow in the dark ink for that special touch.

Venetian Carnival

That's better!

Looks fantastic!!! Lovin' it!!!

sohjunhao

all the feedback taken from the previous post!
happy voting!

:)

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

that's rad :) $

willardlow

so theres no need to smoke up to see a unicorn! freaking AWEsome..$$!!!

beavan

$5 AMAZING!

iamalaayy

oh my jebus that is good!

limetree
limetree profile pic Alumni

i like this one much better.

PBOt

Awesome!!

garciagirl

Still looks good!

brenda 67

WOW!
id buy, but without the monkey. ha other than that its a relly amazing design. great job.
i would love to see the same one without the monkey.

xcarex

I'm not sure I understand the concept... but it's beautiful. 5$

thechild
thechild profile pic Alumni

so cool

jsp6793

I've got tears of joy running down my face

buko
buko profile pic Alumni

Cool! ;D

sjem

Hmmmmmm cosmic triangles.

Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni

rocking!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

am I high or is it the design ?

jodabaum
jodabaum profile pic Alumni
6 designs submitted - Score now!

monkey on a unicorn in a galatic prism!!! sould be an instant print no?!!!!!!

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

Nice!

No account?
Join Us