Close
One second...

LusciousLips

The lips are originally created in colored pencil by me, I like them a lot so I made them into a tee. =] Hope you like it! =]

Watch this
xkaylamariex

The lips are originally created in colored pencil by me, I like them a lot so I made them into a tee. =] Hope you like it! =]

salonetiti

I like this shirt because it is sexy and erotic... I would buy this

xkaylamariex

this is how i got my nickname luscious lips lol

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

wow, you drew them all by yourself?! that's really impressive. Try to come up with a better concept and execute it just as great as these lips and you've got yourself a print ;)

xkaylamariex

well this design didnt take me very long i didnt put much thought in it to be honest. i just picked something i like that i did just to see how this all works. = my next one will be better i promise ; ] hopefully.

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

it will, i believe in your skills ;)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like how the lips look and feel, but that's just about all am getting from it.
needs work.

SKY Design

agree with all said... except for "can I kiss the lips" that sounds creepy. .

SKY Design

semi-knew to this whole rating design things, KaylaMarie, is there a way I can follow you through threadless? kinda like following someone's tublr blog, ect?

xkaylamariex

uhm im very new myself. hints the one design haha sorry

SKY Design

its cool, guess we'll have to figure it out together, there is a "watch" button, but idk what it does yet, and i haven't found it on designer profiles yet

xkaylamariex

Hahahahahah ok we will idk it will b a while before I submit another design :/

SKY Design

thats cool. what program do you use?

No account?
Join Us