Close
One second...

If you have slogans, post here. LIST CLEARED, read and post again to get back on.

If you have slogans and would like to have them advertised, then pay close attention. You will see a list of users at the bottom of this post. These users have slogans that they would like for you to vote on. You may be asking yourself, "How can I get on this list, Devin?" It's easy! In order to be efficient and get people votes this is the system I have set up.

In order to get on the list, you must do the following:
Reply to this blog, in your reply you must include something special though; what you must reply with is at least 3 different slogans that you RECENTLY voted on. THESE MUST BE FROM USERS THAT ARE CURRENTLY ON THE LIST. Just to make sure that you are not B.S.ing though, you must also include the current score and number of votes after you vote for the slogan; yes this means your have to refresh. ALSO include the names of the users.

For those confused, Example post:
Where would life be without rhetorical questions?
of 85 votes, 49% like it
inFamoUsEmpirE

Alarm Clocks Shatter Dreams
of 109 votes, 58% like it
KerforKurb

It's because I eat success for breakfast
of 93 votes, 47% like it
KerforKurb

BUT WAIT, theres more! Want to stand out on the list? It's easy, all you have to do is reply with more slogans that you voted on. Follow this simple list to see your rewards.
Italic- 10 slogans
+Bold- 20 slogans
<font color="#ff0000">+Color</font><font color="#ff9900"> of</font> <font color="#ffff66">your</font><font color="#33ff33"> choice-</font> <font color="#3333ff">50 </font><font color="#cc33cc">slogans</font>

First off, don't post 1 slogan per reply. Minimum 5 slogans per reply(besides your initial 3). After your additional slogans post, please also include the total number that you have posted so far, to save me counting time.

That's it, hopefully this helps people out a lot!

The NEW List: (Window pops up for easy copy/paste)

<font color="#ff0000">inFamoUsEmpirE</font>
KerforKurb
WallsReallyWork
Larlar
Darkie
byebyeblackbird
lemonalle
Rock_Deputy
outline
<font color="#cc33cc">ladykat</font>

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 9
staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

there is a slogan votin gpage

inFamoUsEmpirE

For view all or view random or something like that?

Startxp05

my slogans suck!

tinner10tin

i think mine are decent :)

They Call Me Special K

i want a giant list of slogans like those given in profiles. id love to just score for like 2 minutes instead of 2 hours. its a really tedious process right now, and there are so many.

i have 4 of um, check them thangs out.

inFamoUsEmpirE

I agree Special K.
I don't know why they don't have it like they did on OMG where you could see 50 random ones at a time.

Sassmo

Yeah... vote for mines too.

TwitchesTM

vote for mine!

Shredpirate

I've got a few slogans, check'em out.

TimScribble
TimScribble profile pic Alumni

Im fond of my marsupials and my shimala slogans. Check out Bramish's slogans, he has a great nerds one.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I have slogans.... old ones, too.

Sjaakennout

I like your rock concert one!

Jack_O

One of mine is:

T-shirt? But I want to be naked...damn you society

what do you think?

inFamoUsEmpirE

How about you submit it and find out.

Jack_O

i have...just seemed strange whenever i put one up as soon as its up its had 7 votes in about 1 second, seemed like ppl voted without really reading it.

inFamoUsEmpirE

It doesn't take long to read.
Anyone reading this though can't click your profile, you have it private so we can't rate your slogans unless they appear on the front page.

Jack_O

there we go...only joined today just fixed it. my profile works now, what do you think of my slogans

juliejeremiah

I've tinkered with a few. Mostly out of boredom and insomnia. Checker out.

juliejeremiah

Anyone know why the voting on mine seems to stall at 15-16?

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

^ because that's how many people voted.

TimScribble

So many are submitted, you are likely to only get 10-15 votes unless you try to drive people to your slogans.

TimScribble

*Submitting

juliejeremiah

Yeah, but it seems like there's more people out there voting.

inFamoUsEmpirE

What the detailed reason would be is that the homepage shows the current slogan with the least number of votes. There are only so many people who will initially see and vote on it at the homepage. That is where most of the votes come from at first, and then that is why this blog is here, so that you can get more votes!

juliejeremiah

Ahh, makes sense. That's why they need a better slogan voting page.

shirtflirt

i have a bunch up.
they have low scores
my head isn't too good.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I have a few good ones I guess...im always afraid to pimp them because they've been around for a while and did decently well

gino panino

"anyone can speak swedish in the morning."
if you like, i'd appreciate your vote.

inFamoUsEmpirE

I was going to submit one similar to yours Ste7en, I was trying to think of the best way to say "Sure I didn't say it, but I'm thinking it pretty loudly."

TimScribble

The one thing about this, is that if people submit new slogans that have already posted. People are not likely to go back to their slogan page unless they constantly update that they have put up another new slogan.

More reasons for a better slogan rating page.

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

Um I have a couple crap slogans. This will be fun though. I'll be thinking.

inFamoUsEmpirE

I think I'll throw everybody's link at the top who posted in this blog in a bit.

greenfinch

I have lots of slogans - they're silly.

Easy Jack

I've got slogans and if you'd like to score them then please be my guest. =]

chimerical

I wonder how the slogans rating system worked before it was merged into Threadless.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I have slogans. They mostly suck. Please help them.

inFamoUsEmpirE

bump, and Bramish, your nerd one is nice.

TimScribble

I agree that Bram's nerds one is great. I think it's gonna be a winner, 74% after 42 votes is pretty good.

Startxp05

My slogans are getting a bit better.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9