The Perv Knight

saw the old batman logo not long ago and this idea has been itching to get out

what you guys think?

Watch this
Nivicious

what you guys think?

bottleHeD

Hehe! Funny idea! It needs to be on a light t-shirt, or else the bat-cape won't stand out from the bg.

Plus, one female is enough. If you're showing more, then let them all be different, not copies.

The Tin Man's Broken Heart!

hokai

i have the same think of bottleHed. So the idea it's very funny....ahah

Zen

Nivicious

what you guys think?

Nivicious

Right ive tried a lighter colour being gold which was closer than the yellow to the Batman yellow

i also tried an overlay version of the design, looks pretty good but thought id see how this goes over

sMarsell

Great concept, not that great on the execution. The women looks really odd just being a face and I didn't even know it was a women until I looked at your first version.

Nivicious

i really dont know where else to go with this...

missvidarose

yes. submit, its funny and theres nowhere else to take it

ibyes

Ha this is great. I think you have a winner on our hands.

The only thing i would say is I see that you are mixing the logo with an actual body, but if that body belongs to that head, its way too big. Just a thought.

Love the idea, I think it will do well.

Please comment if you get the chance
For Kids

sMarsell

I say submit it

phones

you could have a blushing catwoman in the background?

Jared Atkins

I like the simplicity of this version. The shirt colour is great. Some of those 1950's sock suspenders could be a nice touch.

Nivicious

Thanks boys and girls. Oh and the 'black socks' scmonteagudo are his uniform Batman boots lol

Ill try the smaller head but definitely submitting this after i have a play and compare

Thanks again!

Nivicious

Thanks boys and girls. Oh and the 'black socks' scmonteagudo are his uniform Batman boots lol

Ill try the smaller head but definitely submitting this after i have a play and compare

Thanks again!

Nivicious

How is it with the shadow?

use the last version for a shadowless design

pheles22

Haha. I like this a lot. I agree that the shadow needs work... I have an idea. a): Put the design on a grey tee. b): Put a yellow oval around the design as if a spotlight were shining on him. That way the wearer would almost look like they are wearing a proper Batman tee until closer inspection. c): Angle the shadow on the ground based on the spotlight.

I'd purchase this with just a few minor adjustments.

Check out mine.

pheles22

PS- I do realize that the old Batman logo had no yellow oval around it. But I think if you're gonna have it on a yellow background at all (as you should) then you should also incorporate the oval.

teeneey.vinct

hahaha... simple and fun! submit this :)
would u check mine? it's my last day...

No account?