Close
One second...

When in Rome...

• by Guijuled
  • posted Oct 24, 2009
  • 23 Comments

This was originally in green tones, but it did not match very well with the shirt colors, anyway I think it ended looking better in brown.

What do you think of the colors and text?

Watch this
Guijuled

This was originally in green tones, but it did not match very well with the shirt colors, anyway I think it ended looking better in brown.
What do you think of the colors and text?

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

i like this

Spam69

I know you're going to hate me for saying this but I love the design but don't like the slogan. Trust me when I say this will score better without the writing.

Guijuled

so, you think the design of the text is ugly, the text does not work at all or the image just talks for itself?

Spam69

I think the design of the text is good, the wording a bit clunky and yes the design itself is very strong and doesn't need text which detracts from the image.

Guijuled

all right, thanks, I´ll try to see how it looks

keeying

Trojan Tortoise!
haahahahaha, so adorable but too much text...

Guijuled

HERE IT IS AGAIN

Guijuled

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Guijuled

I was thinking of maybe changing the typography

Spam69

Better. As I said before the design itself is great. Personally I would like to see him a little bigger and you will find alot of people like centre placement. Good Luck!

Fotologica

Haha, it's the Roman version of the Trojan Horse! Still I think you should get rid of the text and let the design speak for itself. But really cool illo!

Please comment mine?Thanks!

Elyison

love this idea :) i think it's great as is but i did like what you said in V1

your opinion is needed here: (and always appreciated)
Click! :D [critique]

Guijuled

here it is, bigger, centered and without the text, what do you guys think?

mamaGiraffe

This is awesome!!! Definitely prefer it without the text...unless you put "when in Rome" on there, that might be cool. Not so crazy about the white shirt, but don't know what else would be better. Hope this prints!...gotta get one or two.

lizsmithson

I think the presentation could use a little help - could you show the whole turtle of the design? I'm not sure about other people, but it's hard for me to vote a $5 if I can't see the whole design. I think sand or creme would be better for him.

So, bad news: pull him up, work a little on the presentation and shirt color.
but good news: Then he's ready! :]

mtths
mtths profile pic Alumni

haha, great idea..
but have to agree with liz about the presentation.
make the artwork more visible instead of blocking it with the shirtmodel.
also try to add some shading on the turtle (and on the ground?)

i'm not wearing white shirts, maybe add some other tee colors?

any suggestions for: 2010:en garde?

Guijuled

thank you all very much for the critiques. Actually, the color of the shirt is supposed to be sand, i think I didn´t choose the right color when I made the composition because it was an lcd in a laptop. The color bars behind the design are some of the colors of shirt that I think of.

No account?
Join Us