Close
One second...

Print in kids' sizes too!

• by asphyxia
  • posted Oct 20, 2009
  • 20 Comments

Despite all the controversy, I think this t-shirt is awesome. When are we going to see it in kids' sizes and spread the deliciousness?

Watch this
trindli

what shirt?

asphyxia

Oh the Three Keyboard Cat Moon. Hmm what didn't the link appear?

asphyxia

why even! Why oh why!

squatterjohn

Because you said this isn't about a product in the menu.

asphyxia

Oh why do you hate it squatterjohn?

jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

asphyxia on Oct 20 '09 at 7:52am
Oh why do you hate it squatterjohn?

let me get this one, John. cos it's shit

trindli

put it in the dryer, then it shrinks and your kid can wear it too.. if you are lucky enough the print will come off there as well

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

There's a lot of bad blood over KBCATT, asphyxia

asphyxia

jamesf on Oct 20 '09 at 7:53am:
let me get this one, John. cos it's shit

squatterjohn on Oct 20 '09 at 7:54am
Thanks.

trindli on Oct 20 '09 at 8:00am
put it in the dryer, then it shrinks and your kid can wear it too.. if you are lucky enough the print will come off there as well

LOL. I like it, though. Sorry if that's unpopular.

SuperRyan on Oct 20 '09 at 8:01am
There's a lot of bad blood over KBCATT, asphyxia

Why is that, SuperRyan?

SuperRyan

In a nutshell, it was promoted on social networking sites by Threadless while it was scoring. It also brought huge traffic to the website - it became viral - and a lot of people think it didn't deserve that.

asphyxia

Hmm, is that simply because it is felt to be a silly shirt or simply a boring/bad design though? I don't think that's much of a reason to have "bad blood"- that it brought too much attention to threadless for something that's not all that great or that so many people like it for some insane reason. I understand it's thought to be a stolen idea though- a mishmash take-off of Amazon's Three Wolf Moon t-shirt and a blog of a cat who plays the keyboard? (I don't know much about that though, as I only briefly glanced at the amazon t-shirt and haven't yet looked at the other source. I don't think a parody of something is a knock-off though, so I still support this. People on the internet often take up and run with weird crazes that seem bizarre though- what about the badgers thing where everybody would randomly say "ooooh a snake" and "mushroom mushroom!". It's a bit of a geeky thing to reference the internet irl, isn't it? So I see this as a bit of that, and it doesn't bother me. But again, I don't really know much about this, so please do inform me further :)

SuperRyan

I believe that it was never really about the design, but the events and reaction to it.

asphyxia

And in the end I just think that it's a crazy, awesome design, it doesn't have to be anything more, or less, than that, to me.

But that's just my two pence :)

asphyxia

Wow you're a fast reply/er :P

I believe that it was never really about the design, but the events and reaction to it.

I guess I don't really understand that, then. I tend to visit threadless sporadically, so I often don't know whatever's in the news with threadless. I'm just here for the t-shirts :D

SuperRyan

Like I said before, the viral reaction to it. If you want, you could try the search function and look for blogs about it.

asphyxia

Thank you, I may just do that :)

asphyxia

Like I said before, the viral reaction to it. If you want, you could try the search function and look for blogs about it.

Though I guess I meant, I don't really understand why that would cause bad blood. But yeah, I'm interested now, so I will probably look through it, at a time when I'm not meant to be doing something else :) Thanks for explaining stuff :)

Alternite

I was also hoping this shirt came in kid sizes. My two year old would LOVE this.

No account?
Join Us