Close
One second...

Drawing Hands Inspired

Inspired by Drawing Hands by M.C. Escher. Hope you like it!

Thanks

Watch this
thedanster298

Inspired by Drawing Hands by M.C. Escher. Hope you like it!
Thanks

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

cool :)

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

Think this would have been nice in the pop art contest

Ballbagz

I love Escher's work & this is a good interpretation, well done Dan...

mgill52

a little too similar, but i do love Escher

Ela_5

I agree...it's too similar...sorry;(

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

timpaint on Oct 19 '09
tough one. nicely done variation but it's so reliant on escher's iconic image that I can't score it high, sorry.

An homage is good, but taking the original piece and adding some watercolor splatters and paint brushes isn't the same.

JadenKale

timpaint on Oct 19 '09
tough one. nicely done variation but it's so reliant on escher's iconic image that I can't score it high, sorry.

FRICKINAWESOME on Oct 20 '09
An homage is good, but taking the original piece and adding some watercolor splatters and paint brushes isn't the same.

THIS

thedanster298

FRICKINAWESOME on Oct 20 '09

After the fact, I understand this and wish I had thought more about it beforehand, but just so you know, I didn't use the original artwork...if you think that. The hands are completely drawn by me.

snegoratchka

Danster- it doesn't really matter to me whether you drew them or not, what matters is that they look exactly like the original. That said, you've got some skills, keep it up with some other designs!

Troonal

the paint effects are tight, and good colours. maybes it just me but it could look sweet if the sleves were gone and the wrist continued round in a circle?

No account?
Join Us