Close
One second...

Human to warewolf

actually wanted to make for the holloween contest but the contest has already ended...:(

Watch this
kayo siddhi

actually wanted to make for the holloween contest but the contest has already ended...:(

Mythrime

Brilliant. It's amazing.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

This reminds me of the cover to s Stephen King book....or something I've seen. Nice use of the tee color.

Eoschuler

Alot of thought simplifying the design. Maybe more detail. For all the haters I give UUU a 555.

Dexter Spandex

would like it better without the drippy stuff at the bottom, nice tho

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

no drips and its top notch

timizy01

Coold one!

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

cool :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yeah, no drips or make them not as gloppy because this transformative tee is one for the printing presses. Nice! Maybe even a moon-like border?

animabase

nice work.

tangleddreams

Bah. I loved it til I saw Delrondu's post. Sadly it's a ripoff. :(

thedeetzes
thedeetzes profile pic Alumni

so even the human has a red eye? lol

Dexter Spandex

oh my god, theft!
and the only thing you added was the shit bit!

bottleHeD

Wow, another theft. I just saw another stolen design sometime back. There should be a "report design" button or something.

tangleddreams

Yeah, there really should be some kind of Report button. :

ScubaBrother1

Just report it by giving rip off 'artists' 0's when they're found out. Of course, there is always the outside chance that this was simply an idea had completely separately from an outside source, in which case its just kinda sad because it was a good idea formed second, and a good idea had second becomes a useless passing thought...

ScubaBrother1

Also if this artist would come forward to defend his/her self this would be mute

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

awesome

JamieCH

this is cool. nice work x

No account?