Close
One second...

Individual

A barcode breaks free and becomes something more organic and unique - like each one of us!

Watch this
MynxGraphics

A barcode breaks free and becomes something more organic and unique - like each one of us!

Hagnii

AWESOME!

As cool as the text is, I'd say lose it. The concept remains without it.

Also, perhaps you could have a transition from black to brown as the bar codes go up. That is, if you have enough colors remaining.

Really hoping this does well.

Help me?

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

this is amazingly sweet!!!! I agree, lose the text, substitute for random numbers, start the lower part of the barcode (and numbers) in black and then have it halftone into brown to bring home the idea. I genuinely love this!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

oh, and I'd also make it smaller on the tee :)

MynxGraphics

Thanks for the feedback guys! This is an actual barcode I've been assigned by GS1 so I have number I can easily put back in - its on a separate layer :) I like the idea of black to brown too so stand by for changes. When I came back to it this morning I thought it was a little large too - so all good guys, thanks!

bdling

awesome idea! I love it!

MynxGraphics

MynxGraphics

Is this better? Too small, too big? Is the black/brown about right?
Thanks in advance for any comments!

apollyoneum

lots better - go for it!
is there a msg in the numbers?

MynxGraphics

Thanks - this critiquing process is really useful :)
There's no real message in the numbers but they are accurate to the barcode (tempted to put a small one on the sleeve or something as it should actually scan!). However, for me there's a hidden meaning. As it starts with '94' that indicates it's a product that is made in New Zealand... which this design, and I, were :)

theghostis

I'm pretty sure that I've seen shirts that feature barcodes morphing into something else before.

elliemaybe

This is super cool. I'd definitely wear it, but to get thru Threadlessness I think you need to work some sort of message into the UPC#... Otherwise I think it's phenomenal.

MynxGraphics

Thanks guys - I submitted this but Threadless said it needed more work :( So I've 'Swish Swosh'ed it instead.
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Freak

Cool, nice use of colours on this.

No account?