Close
One second...

Bay Area December meetup blarg FRI 12/11 MEAT UP! Come hang out!

Yay, my company is sending me to San Fran (San Mateo, specifically) for a week in December. I'll be there December 6-12. I know Marbs and I are gonna have hangouts, but anyone else want to join us? I was thinking of doing somethin fun downtown the evening of Friday the 11th, maybe.

Hangouts, anyone? Biobot? Jublin? Jackanapes? RANDY? Who else lives in the San Fran area? Come hang out! :{D

Also, I'm sooooo essited...San Fran has about a billion penny press machines! YES!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
lordog

:D marbs hangouts ftmfw!!!

lordog

OMG RANDY

why do i keep forgetting he lives around there???

marblecargirl

Lololol, Rando is the bayst!

lordog

AGREED

mgill52

I might have to drive down for this.

spacesick 2

I can press a penny between my buttcheeks and make an imprint of a beautiful grove of trees with the surrounding banner that reads "Greetings from the Buckeye State"

lordog

hey matt, speaking of meetups, we're getting together on sunday for priscilla's b-day. you free?

ooh that looks like fun marbsies!

lordog

mitch, your buttpenny would be the star of my collection. i would put it in the front of my album.

marblecargirl

I hope that someday Space comes to visit and makes buttpennies in my guest room.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

can we visit alcatraz

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

haha! I thought of you when I wne there and saw the gazillion penny presses...all I had on me where post 1985 pennies though!

lordog

i can picture us just waiting under mitch's butt for the next penny, pulling each others' hair, yelling "THIS ONE'S MINE!"

i mean...wut.

lordog

you comin, ryder?? yeah we can. is alcatraz any fun?

spacesick 2

as long as you've got the pennies, I've got the press.

I also sell lia sophia jewelry on the side, if you're interested in scheduling a party.

lordog

it's 1982, brian. :P and check your twittermail!

briancook

Darn - did you send me something today? I can't get to that stuff here :/

lordog

yup. can you get email at all? (i don't know your regular email addy)

so anyway, it's in a diff blog, but it's priscilla's bday and we're getting together for lunches on sunday. are you and renee around this weekend??

briancook

I'm going to Bend tomorrow until Sat. night..... If I'm not exhausted and drowning in work by Sunday that sounds awesome!

Omair

I want to be there

lordog

oooh bend...i want to go sometime. i want to ride bachelor sometime, too.

okay well you should come if you can. we're going to get together around 11:30 or something, and nom some noms.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

SF is about 4 hours away for me. If I don't have any obligations, I could possibly make it!

If it's chilly, let's eat clam chowder in a bread bowl!

briancook

Where is the eatspot?

mgill52

marblecargirl on Oct 07 '09 at 4:49pm
Where you at, Matt?

Portland

lordog on Oct 07 '09 at 4:50pm
hey matt, speaking of meetups, we're getting together on sunday for priscilla's b-day. you free?

I think I am going. If I can't, I will move things around so I can. :) NOM some NOMS

lordog

ooh ^5 priscilla!!! come hang out!

right on matt.

dunno yet, brian. i'll keep ya posted. what's the best way to get ahold of you? phone call?

briancook

Phonecall is fine - usually Twitter/email is totally good (just not between 6:30-4:30 during the week)

valorandvellum

That would be fun! Let's all go drink wine somewhere too :-D

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

i'm up for it. i'll have to look at my nursing schedule first though.

pindian

i live arounddddddddddddd but no one really knows me that well here. :(

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i want to gooo

lordog

commeeeeeejulia

randyyyyy

mmm, wine. what sucks is that i hardly have any free time when i'm there. just the afternoon & evening of the 6th, then the night of the 11th and morning of the 12th.

we'd be happy to have you, pindian. :)

lordog

and i guess i'm free at night during the week, too. but i'll have to work some of those nights.

valorandvellum

Oh, that blows... I'd probably only be able to come for a weekend. Would the weekend of the 6th or the 12th be better?

Juliahhh, you should go!! That would be fun.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

blah, it's so tempting! it's only $180 for a round trip ticket from milwaukee.

lordog

well you guys could always hang out without me. i don't mind. :) as long as you hang out with me a lil bit when i'm free!

so i fly in on sunday the 6th to san fran airport. i get there at 11:35am. then i have all day and evening to hang out. my seminar starts early the next morning.

then on the following friday the 11th, i'm done with my seminar (i think at 5, but i dunno, it might be earlier). so friday night i'm free all night, then saturday the 12th morning until maybe 11 at the latest.

so i dunno. i have the most time on sunday the 6th, but friday the 11th would be fun for adult bevvies and such.

Roostersauce

I'm only coming if we can get stupid and hyphy with our thizz faces

marblecargirl

I'm down with Friday!

I'm down with thizz faces!

I'm down with gettin hyphy.

I'm DEFINITELY down for adult bevvies.

valorandvellum

Julia, that's SO cheap!! Can you write it off for taxes because it's like a business meeting? We could talk about BRC stuff to make it legit.

Hmm... what dates are better for everyone else?

Roostersauce

Yes!
Unfortunately that was not really true. I can't come, even if everyone does get hyphy and thizz out.
I bet it'll be fun though!

So as they say out in the bay: get sutpid, get dumb, get stupid, get dumb

pindian

well if you are in need of some awkward company i'd love to join your sf adventure time. :)

lordog

we love awkward company! :D

i wish i had a more flexible schedule. sucks that it has to be a business trip (but at least it's freeeeeeee)

marblecargirl

Micah, I've never said those words.

Join in, pindian! What part of the yay do you hail from?

pindian

i live in monterey bay but my boyfriend lives in sf so it's not too far. an hour and 40 minutes away. i could come up and then try and locate one of you. facebook might be smart. lol

marblecargirl

Whoa, I used to live in Monterey! I went to school there :D

Add me on facebook: narnyaubrey rhodes

pindian

haha i go to csumb now

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6