[feedback] Investing in a good coat

Hey all!

Just wondering if you can help me out with choosing a new winter coat. The one I've been wearing for the past five years has gotten all ratty and sorts. I've shortlisted four below. Thanks loads, I really appreciate this! :D

90-percent wool/10-percent cashmere
DKNY Wool and Cashmere Walker Coat $129.99 (+ $2.95)

80-percent wool/20-percent nylon
Kenneth Cole Reaction Wool Military Coat $129.99 (+ $7.95)

Black Rivet Woolen Pea Coat $69.99 + ($2.95)

Kenneth Cole Hooded Woolen Coat $72.99 (+ $2.95)

<embed allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://four.flash-gear.com/mp/mp.php?c=s&amp;id=1566691544&amp;k=2055719773&amp;h=295" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="LT" bgcolor="FFFFFF" width="400" height="295" name="poll970162" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Watch this
squirelgirl

I like the one with a buckle around the neck

silverkey

hehe, looks like no one likes the one with the hood.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

i'd go with a classic black coat.. but that's me

hannabear

I like the Black Rivet Woolen Pea Coat

Kikiroki

i think hoods look kinda funny on coats of that length and material. but i haven't seen the coat in person, so....

Kikiroki

the black rivet's cute, and not too expensive, too.

silverkey

Thanks for all your comments! So far, DKNY is leading in the polls, with 6 votes; followed by KCR Military Coat and Black Rivet with 4 votes each; and KC Hooded Coat with 1 vote.

eskimokiss, I thought about that too, but my last coat was black, so I feel I want something different this time.

Kikiroki, I guess I threw in the hooded coat because hats always look so odd on me! ^^

QuadZilla

honestly they are all really boring to me. sorry.

SmallRabbit

DKNY is a classic design tat you'll be able to wear for a few years without it looking dates. The colour is good for Autumn, Winter and Spring.

I'm such a girl.

No account?
Join Us