Close
One second...

We Built This City

I live in new york, and my favorite place in the whole city, is my moms rooftop in downtown manhattan. I sit up there as often as possible just to watch the city breathe. One night, I was inspired by the beauty of my cityscape and how each neatly stacked building pressed against the sunset sky. I thought about all 8 million of us living so closely in our boxes and managing to co-exsist. There is a magic in this social phenomenon. This is my interpretation of my appreciation.

I would love to see this design printed on black and white, women's and men's t-shirts using high density ink.

Watch this
rsmldesign

I live in new york, and my favorite place in the whole city, is my moms rooftop in downtown manhattan. I sit up there as often as possible just to watch the city breathe. One night, I was inspired by the beauty of my cityscape and how each neatly stacked building pressed against the sunset sky. I thought about all 8 million of us living so closely in our boxes and managing to co-exsist. There is a magic in this social phenomenon. This is my interpretation of my appreciation.

I would love to see this design printed on black and white, women's and men's t-shirts using high density ink.

Digdag88

i like it a whole bunch, but I'd like to see the falling tetronimos a little more randomly spaced. it'd be really neat if it could go around hte whole shirt.

bemisbaby

fantastic-add to kids' section, please!

edana

Oooh cool idea, I like! I agree with Digdag88 about them being more randomly spaced, and I also think it'd be cool if the bottom of the cityscape were made up of tetronimos and it faded into being a city and then had the tetronimos falling onto it? I'm not sure how easy that would be to do but I think it would look cool.

EN AJUSTES

The idea is really nice, I just think it could be better.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

If the city was made out of tetris pieces and clouds were raining the pieces as well, I'd love this to death,

LEGOladii

but i like how you explained it...it made me appreciate it more...but if somone didnt read what you wrote i think the design wouldn't grab somones attention enough....but i'd like to see it fixed and printed

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

I agree with Frickinawesome. Great idea :)

SLVG

totally make the buildings out of the tetris pieces and you have a print in my opinion

cosmic-afternoon

ya if some of the buildings were half built, and perhaps the tetris pieces werent so evenly dispersed, id for sure buy it

sharjoy

Love it!

scao

this seems like an idea that would be ideal for a belt print

moguesy

neat!

bottleHeD

Atleast the top of the cities should have been composed of tetris blocks. Right now, it looks waaay too random, like the blocks are just hanging in air.

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

great idea!(:

Animry

Yeah, Great idea.

No account?
Join Us