Close
One second...

Mr.Ice Cream is singing about Greenhouse

• by noise490
  • posted Sep 25, 2009
  • 22 Comments

Mr.Ice Cream is singing about Greenhouse:

In the North Pole, there is an Ice Cream village.

Village Head is a Blueberry Milk Crispy Ice Cream. Other people call him Mr Ice Cream. He is the best singer in the village.

They used to live happily here.However,the environment becomes worse and worse in recent years.It is getting warmer. The iceberg is melting. More and more villagers are depleted by melting.

Village Head is very worried. So he begins to sing with gitar everywhere,in order to arouse people's awareness of protecting the environment. He keeps singing though he may be melted, because he is a Blueberry Milk Crispy Ice Cream.

Watch this
noise490

Mr.Ice Cream is singing about Greenhouse:
In the North Pole, there is an Ice Cream village.
Village Head is a Blueberry Milk Crispy Ice Cream. Other people call him Mr Ice Cream. He is the best singer in the village.
They used to live happily here.However,the environment becomes worse and worse in recent years.It is getting warmer. The iceberg is melting. More and more villagers are depleted by melting.
Village Head is very worried. So he begins to sing with gitar everywhere,in order to arouse people's awareness of protecting the environment. He keeps singing though he may be melted, because he is a Blueberry Milk Crispy Ice Cream.

bandot

wow . . interesting !

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

awesome!

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

great! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I adore the ice cream bluesman...I'd love to see the concept of him singing about global warming be done in a different fashion.

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cool :D ;D

noise490

EN!! THX XD

scao

the illustration is really tight, but the text may not be working as well with it.

Nice character though!

noise490

Thank you friends, this is a problem to be solved

:)

mengde

love the illustration, text does not seem necessary

pug_pixel

so so awesome, i love this!!!!!!

s a m

cool

lovechuck

phallic much?

blenders

I LOVE THAT! But i get the global warming part but i dont get the what do you tihnk part

No account?
Join Us