Close
One second...

E = MC2

When I think Geek I think of what most people think about: somebody who knows a lot about computers and media but not much at all of fashion. I attempted to design something new age but yet geeky at the same time!

Watch this
FolloStudios

When I think Geek I think of what most people think about: somebody who knows a lot about computers and media but not much at all of fashion. I attempted to design something new age but yet geeky at the same time!

foul5town

that's pretty cool right there

ya know what i'll do? I'll give a 5.

toorosietohandle

what are all the USB ports supposed to be? look kinda like octopus tentacles...
also, design should be smaller on the shirt.

devonkidwell

Hey, this shirt deserves a 10

Nightmare xFRx

To toorosietohandle: Personally, I love the size of the design and if they were octopus tenticals WHY would there be wires coming out of them? come on now, you've been a member for three years and scored over three thousand submissions and you can't tell that they are just part of the overall style of the artist? There is something called abstract art. Throwing this in with the USB ports make an awesome geek style submission. I would have liked to see this shirt make it and I would consider buying it, Great job Follo Studios! I love the thought put into this design and I look forward to seeing some more. I know I just made an account but I have been into graphic art designing for quite some time

No account?