Close
One second...

My Dog Can Lick Your Dog

Going simple...big, bold, fun...

Watch this
ozf5

ozf5

Whoops, see a glithc with the shading on the tongue. I'll fix that, but what do you think?

ozf5

corrected. So any comments? Submit? Back to the drawing board?

ozf5

Thanks artboycat, anyone else...?

AwesomeGirl86

Haha. Cool. Submit this! :)

Btw, thanks for the critique.
Oh, should I leave the iCare text on the heart or not? B/c I had that in my previous versions.

ozf5

Thanks AwesomeGirl86. I'll go back to your design and coment on the text in the heart

sgerardo

Great t-shirt idea! Love the bold typeface and color combination. Submit it!! :)

Thanks for your critique!

EricDiaz

You could integrate the text more with the image. Like having a small red fire hydrant instead of the period. Or have one of the letters being a bone shaped dog biscuit (the i in lick for example).

ibyes

Maybe you could add a bit of slober coming off the tongue. Its cute, dog lovers would dig this.

ozf5

Good ideas EricDiaz, Prophecy518, and ibyes. I think I'll work on some slobber...

LazerBears

Haha this is an awesome design! I agree about the slobber, maybe a drip flying off or something, but overall love it.

Parachuting Raptors

eSheldon

Hey, fun design! Though the shading helps lots, one thing that I'd add would be a line at the back of the tongue to give it a bit more shape. Also I think some curved eyebrows might be nice, right now it looks like the dog is sad or worried. Keep it up!

Dinosaurs

I'd spend a little more time on the shine of his nose. It looks like drips of stuff. Just a nicely made kidney bean shape would work.

I'd also just make sure that line of the tongue carried through the whole way against his mouth. The shadow part is noticeably separate from the rest of the shape. Just using the pathfinder tool or a mask in illustrator will help keep things uniform if pulling the points is too tedious.

Just spending a couple minutes making all those shapes a little more pleasant will work wonders ~

Nice work.

Jendy4

ahh cute!

i like the idea ericdiaz said, with the bone lettering.

ozf5

Fixed some things, and took the advice from the above critiques. Let me know if I should submit this version, and thanks to everyone for their suggestions and comments!

Helloleong

I think is time to submit.
And thanks for your critique.

Ringo.Coco

the "i" shaped as a bone is very nice!

LEGOladii

too funny...but i think the dog should look a little meaner...like ready for war or something

LEGOladii

unless that wasn't what you were going for

ibyes

instead of having the "Dog" full of slober (which now looks like icicles) maybe have a puddle underneath "your dog" Also maybe less slobber but vary drops big and small.

ozf5

Thanks everyone, but again one person says don't submit--why? It's not very helpful to tell someone not to submit a design without explaining why...

ozf5

Here's the latest version. Ready to submit?
ibyes thanks for the puddle suggestion...and thanks to everyone who has constructively critiqued the design and everyone who has just viewed it!

isawa

Nice improvements from the beginning. The droplet on the O is a bit odd. The droplets coming from the tongue are now too evenly placed, I'd change that up some. The puddle is much better than the frosty effect on the previous version.

Could you please comment on my critique.

ozf5

OK, final version? I'd like to submit this design, I've taken into account everyone's advice and I think it's now ready. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Echotuna

I really like this design. It's funny and not too overwhelming. I really like how well done the dog slobber is. My only suggestion would be to work on the tongue a little bit more. It looks a little stiff.

thanks for commenting on my tee. It was really helpful :) http://www.threadless.com/critique/95869/sup

No account?