Close
One second...

Getting ready for Halloweeen at Jack's House

Once Jack get's this baby hollowed out, it's time for a candle then onto the front porch!!

I thought it would be cool to twist the classic pumpkin carving tradition and take it down a darker path Perhaps after years of abuse at the hands of often unskilled carvers, the pumpkins have their revenge!! Hand sketched then redrawn and colored directly into Photoshop.

Watch this
Screaming Brain

Once Jack get's this baby hollowed out, it's time for a candle then onto the front porch!!
I thought it would be cool to twist the classic pumpkin carving tradition and take it down a darker path Perhaps after years of abuse at the hands of often unskilled carvers, the pumpkins have their revenge!! Hand sketched then redrawn and colored directly into Photoshop.

jillby

This turned out awesome, I can't wait to have it on a shirt for Halloween!!

Pammy35

Always so creative, great job.

ilovejohncarpenter

AWESOME design. Demented and creepy - just how I like it!!! Keep up the great work!

carrie78

Love it

nikolina100

cool! and supah creepy. Nice work :D

1andonlyMelissaB

So when do they go to print??? And would you be kind enough to get one in my size?????? ooooo and one for JB...it is fierce!!!

designandconquer

Awesome. good job with the coloring & concept!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Awesome rendition. This is quite creepy if I say so myself. Keep up the good work!

GRANDR
GRANDR profile pic Alumni

Great design!!!

hotspot

Looks good, to bad you dont see so much detail...

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Very cool!

Screaming Brain

I appreciate all the comments...thanks again!

morbiddecor

looking choice, ter

Backupwillis

Excellent design dude, I like the fact that you can't see all the detail... Makes it oh so much more exciting.

No account?