Close
One second...

Accept No Imposters

No Imposters Allowed.

Sorry guys I accidentally deleted the last critique but thanks for commenting and please do so on this one as well

Watch this
ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

Sorry guys I accidentally deleted the last critique but thanks for commenting and please do so on this one as well

Dexter Spandex

absolutely fab illo! love it.
personally, i'm not feeling the colour scheme, maybe experiment with a different palette? could just be me tho, all personal taste.

If you get a moment, please pop by and comment/vote for my robot

Dexter Spandex

absolutely fab illo! love it.
personally, i'm not feeling the colour scheme, maybe experiment with a different palette? could just be me tho, all personal taste.

If you get a moment, please pop by and comment/vote for my robot

Nemperez

THIS RULES!!!!!!!!

Chantizzlebitch

LOVEEE IT....THE COLORS ARE PERFECT!!

GeoffreyNoJutsu

what about adding some color dynamics to the letters? i still want to see more color. there's so much going on but so little of it is grabbing my attention. knowhatimean, Vern?

abmoney

I would definetly wear this (love the details)...especially if it was on a black shirt w/ "accept no imposters' streched on the back of the neck across the shoulders

hocdesigns

nice work...

ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

hocdesigns

better contrast, looks good. i like the background color, would be a good shirt color. and i can see it on a white tee as well....

ends-wealth corp.

word. Well time to finalize it and take it to the vote section man. Please vote on it.

Crumbnumber1

awesome awesome. if i see this while scoring, it's getting a $5

rainpanda

i love how busy it is (:

ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

pindian

i love the line work :D

Bankside

This isn't normally the style I go for, but as far as this genre is concerned this is an awesome piece. I would integrate things more into the balloon. Like... have it seem to grow from the balloon instead of layering in front and behind. But yeah. Damn solid.

cjgammon

very yellow submarine. i like it.

sertansaltan

I would look very nice on a tee. Good job.

ends-wealth corp.

If you are going to comment or not please rate the graphic cause it gives me a better idea of what percentage actually likes the design.

mwshorts

the left most balloon stripe up top seems like a pretty big bulge to me - other than that I like the colors and the illo!

8bitcat

I'd have to agree with above, what's your thought behind the phrase "Accept No Imposters"? I only ask because it's a very interesting, stylized design, but I don't see the connection. Also most people don't seem to like text in designs unless it's absolutely necessary. Then again, maybe the phrase is just quirky enough to appeal to people, who knows, tough call.

For what it's worth, I personally would like to see it without the text.

ends-wealth corp.

Well think about it like this "Happiness: Accept No Imposters" I think it makes sense. And I think the text is one of the best parts so I am going to keep it. I will try different colors at the top besides pink. I have to change all the colors on this one, they are off and not balanced but you'll the difference in the next version.
-Thanks

D-Alien

wow what an illu! great indeed, totally trippy, but yes, the meaning of all this is a bit dim but why not?

please crit mine:
Funny Rodeo v3

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

I really like the illustrative style and the bright, but tamed color scheme! Submit!

robbielee
robbielee profile pic Alumni

Cool! I don't see where to improve it other than possibly making "happiness" a bit bigger- I didn't notice it until I read these comments.

fasterflame21

Not quite my style, but it is good quality. I agree with robbielee, "happiness" could be bigger.

If you have time, check out the new version of my Eagle Design

8bitcat

Oh I totally missed the "Happiness" my bad. That does make more sense. And I think the color scheme is mighty fine right now, I'd go with it as is. :)

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Nice work. Kinda reminds of the Beatles cartoon "Yellow Submarine". That's a good thing by the way! I think it's ready to sub.

The real me.
The geeks of tomorrow.

ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

Here it is the final color way!! I think it works pretty well I was worried about the colors for a while but I'm settled now!

lizsmithson

Looks so jingle jangle it looks like it came out of 1970-something. I think it's ready :]

Am Crew

Tha...that...that's cooL!!! sUBmit

bruckerm

Beautiful! I think this is a keeper. The colors and design are amazing. The only suggestion I would have is to make the word "happiness" a little more obvious, but not really necessary. Really cool stuff though.

Thanks for positive comments on Sustainably Energized.

Freak

I like this, great colours too.

Christopher Basquatch

The colour of the characters left and right of the 'NO' troubles me a bit. I think cos they're grey on grey, they wall back quite a bit from the design. But no-one else seems to be troubled so maybe ignore me. It's a really great design btw

ends-wealth corp.

No Imposters Allowed.

Sorry Sorry submitted the wrong size

OINKO

great job. it's weird i like it.

No account?