Close
One second...

Convertible

According to wikipedia, Geek is a person with a devotion to something in a way that places him or her outside the mainstream. This could be due to the intensity, depth, or subject of their interest.

I guess this girl can be categorized as a video game / role play geek. For larger image please Click Here! I hope you like this, thank you!

Watch this
olasnavigator

According to wikipedia, Geek is a person with a devotion to something in a way that places him or her outside the mainstream. This could be due to the intensity, depth, or subject of their interest.

I guess this girl can be categorized as a video game / role play geek. For larger image please Click Here! I hope you like this, thank you!

Willy510

haha cool!

Kontrastt
Kontrastt profile pic Alumni

wow the illustration is perfect, looks very good on the tee. :D

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cool :D

mizuchaud

Very nice.
enjoyed all the details.

The only knock is the text - 'Doll' and 'Good Old Day'.
Just make something else up next time.

5 for me.

olasnavigator

Thanks.. Doll is a parody of Dell LCD Monitor and Good Old Day is for Good Year tire brand.

ounom
ounom profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Looks Great! ;)

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

HA, sweet!!

Letter_Q

great illo.

lee4cm

The imaging on this is really awkward. The front of the vehicle is very simple. But then the back is really cluttered. It's difficult to tell what is going on.

olasnavigator

lee4cm on Sep 19 '09
The imaging on this is really awkward. The front of the vehicle is very simple. But then the back is really cluttered. It's difficult to tell what is going on.

Thanks Cassie! Maybe i choose the wrong colors. I'll try to do better next time.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I thought she was an action figure riding a toy car at first. the "Doll" computer reinforces that view.

radreb

Excellent work , best to look at the Larger image link.
At first i thought that metal bar was sticking out her neck, but close up it makes sense - perfect 4

No account?
Join Us