Close
One second...

How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes

• by pixls
  • posted Sep 06, 2009
  • 12 Comments

So i wanted to make this for myself, but i was thinking it might be ok on a shirt?

I know it would need work, for right now just tell me yes, or no, ok?

Watch this
pixls

So i wanted to make this for myself, but i was thinking it might be ok on a shirt?
I know it would need work, for right now just tell me yes, or no, ok?

ClaireLordon

You'd have to be careful about the placement on a female shirt with this design...
Also where are the sides of the sunglasses?

Mind helping me?
My Design-Click Here

pixls

no i know, that's my one real problem with this, is that what you, extravisual, were talking about?

extravisual

mammary glands aka jugs my friend...

pixls

ok, i understand, but you said "just for guys" which isn't immediately apparent,

well, i could play with the placement to see if i could get something that isn't so... invasive, but right now i'm just thing=king, would this look ok on a tee?

extravisual

go for a tee just for girls w/o changing the design/placement now that would be something.

pixls

you just have it so it's sitting straight on top there?
not sure how well that'd go over

dryoats

yes

pixls

... yes what? yes it should be on a shirt?
or yes it would be awkward?
or yes have it sitting right on a girl's chest?

ddav00

yeaaah this is a tricksy one. i love the idea and simplicity of this design, but the girl issue is a thing. what if there were some other features at play here, like a set of nostrils or something? or maybe there's placement on the shirt that sort of eradicates the problem, i.e. vertical, on the side belly, etc.?

and hey, if you could check mine out and post some feedback, I'd really appreciate it!

Iellwen

Nice design. The shape just isn't right for a shirt.

No account?
Join Us