A Friend of Freedom

Well this is my first submitted design. I think robots are really cute, and in case people are having a hard time understanding the meaning, he's remembering his battery friend because with him he could be free instead of plugged into a wall.

I hope it gets picked. Some work may need to still be done, but i would wear it as a shirt :)

Watch this
Crumitieblvd.

Well this is my first submitted design. I think robots are really cute, and in case people are having a hard time understanding the meaning, he's remembering his battery friend because with him he could be free instead of plugged into a wall.

I hope it gets picked. Some work may need to still be done, but i would wear it as a shirt :)

pantsareswell

i lik it, but i'd take out the lines indicating the corner, they throw off the balance. i think most people will understand that is a wall outlet, and maybe you can even use the shirt itself as the wall, and have the plug from straight on.

Azuran

Its really cute! Poor robot :P Only thing is that the feet look a bit funky but that just might be because of the shading lines surrounding it.

Crumitieblvd.

Thanks for the pointers :) I'll try to fix it in the future

mrbeddoe

Great design, I agree with pantsareswell, working the socket into the t-shirt would be much better.

chub8y

i love this, i would wear it. hope it gets chosen. i will buy this design if threadless dont want it. ilike2playpoker@live.co.uk

als24

cool!

bafontane

This tshirt makes me want to hug the robot... Its in the eyes and the dejected posture! GREAT DESIGN!!

Crumitieblvd.

Thanks :D Yea i like the ideas on the outlet, so i'll fix it sometime later :)

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I like it- it's cute

Faunawolf

It reminds me of Chibi-Robo for the Game cube.

zodiacts

The robot is very adorable and I look forward to more of his antics!

Crumitieblvd.

Thank you :) I can't wait to draw more of him!

whatakamp2

I like this one because it's simple, appropriate for any age group, and is relevant to the times. Very imaginative!!!

mark722
mark722 profile pic Alumni

very cute!!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cute :D :D

PBOt

Nice first sub! i agree about the corner lines for the walls, but otherwise its really nice.

No account?
Join Us