Close
One second...

Organ Donor

• by iamdanok
  • posted Aug 29, 2009
  • 23 Comments

This is for anyone who marks "Organ Donor" on their driver's license. It's a helpful and entirely anatomically accurate (sarcasm) way to help the paramedics harvest your organs after you crash your car while text messaging and driving.

Also, when cut out, some of them can be used as coupons at your local grocers.

Enjoy.

Watch this
iamdanok

This is for anyone who marks "Organ Donor" on their driver's license. It's a helpful and entirely anatomically accurate (sarcasm) way to help the paramedics harvest your organs after you crash your car while text messaging and driving.
Also, when cut out, some of them can be used as coupons at your local grocers.
Enjoy.

VaVa Pie

really cool dude ... 5

melissaisamazing

This is really awsome!!! :D

i just got my license and hell yea for
ORGAN DONOR's!!!

iamdanok

Hahaha! That's a great idea.

iamdanok

I added this as a SWF with 3 different screen shots. But, for some reason the buttons don't come up for about 5 seconds.

Leilo King

This is a great idea, i'd like a shirt with just a heart on it or lungs instead of everything all at once!

curtisblackwell

gah, i had a similar idea! you beat me to it. good job.

ishkababble

Maybe a dumb question, but that "Hello my name is" sticker isn't part of the design is it? I love it without the sticker... but with, not so much.

pio1976

Nice idea.
I would have put kidneys on the back of the tee, though.

Mayabe

Oh my goodies, I'd wear that like every day!!!!

iamdanok

Yeah, the sticker says "Hello I'm an Organ Donor," and it is part of the design. If for some reason this shirt was printed I would have no qualms removing it.

Also, I did consider the kidneys on the back, but thought it might look strange just having them all by their lonesome.

iamdanok

Alright correction, the buttons I made to show other views don't show up unless you scroll over the bottom right corner of the design. Not sure why that is happening.

teabagging

this is sooooo cool! i want it rite now!

1kelly

Id like it if the heart wasnt on the shoulder....

MrK.

Cool but I don't thig that I use this shirt in a trip in south america!

TaylorThug

I want this shirt so bad!

iamdanok

Yeah, as I said it's not anatomically correct. It was really just more for design purposes. Either you move the lungs off center, or you make them smaller and then there is nothing on the opposite side which made it look off balance. I just opted to put it higher up. Thank you for the comments though.

No account?
Join Us