Close
One second...

Paint The Raibow

• by bammoman
  • posted Aug 28, 2009
  • 17 Comments

This is probably the most time consuming artwork I have ever done in my life. Originally hand drawn, and then moved into illustrator and vectored. Took approximately 5 days (40 hours between those 5 days), and a lot of concentration and sore eyes...

The artwork has been inspired by two other illustrators that I found lying around on the net - "I wrestled a bear once" and "Paint The Stars" ...

The artwork would definitely have to be either a simulated process or a vinyl print I think? Not 100% sure...

Watch this
bammoman

This is probably the most time consuming artwork I have ever done in my life. Originally hand drawn, and then moved into illustrator and vectored. Took approximately 5 days (40 hours between those 5 days), and a lot of concentration and sore eyes...
The artwork has been inspired by two other illustrators that I found lying around on the net - "I wrestled a bear once" and "Paint The Stars" ...

The artwork would definitely have to be either a simulated process or a vinyl print I think? Not 100% sure...

pindian

this reminds me of a hardcore band shirt. 5$

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

Paint the rainbow
or punch the rainbow?

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

cool

casketcatastrophy

This is the coolest shirt, I love iwrestledabearonce. I would soo buy this tee

Smokingornon

It's cool, but it is really really close to the original, which unfortunately is the album cover for their EP. I can't really give you too high a score just because of that. Sorry.

bammoman

haha nah dude its not the album cover...album cover was used for inspiration...it is pretty close i guess, but fully hand drawn with a lot of additions like the hats, goo, text, etc. try find their album cover if ya want...u can see its not a copy

Kliment

Nice!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cool :D

ryinghill

That's intense dude!

TEEamGeist

great i love it

phones

$5

Artboycat