Close
One second...

There's Happy Color Underneath

Art is almost everywhere in my life and has always played a huge part in my life while I was growing up.

I grew up in the 90s and I always knew it would be a fun time when I'd see the teacher bring in a stack of those black waxy coated sheets of paper. All of us would then get a handful of toothpicks and begin scratching away the black wax to reveal the bright colors underneath. Whether we scratched away angry storm clouds or smiling suns, they all had the same bright happy feelings to go with them.

Threadless Loves Childhood submission.

5 colors on a black tee.

Tee template thanks to ir0cko. :)

Watch this
Carissa Zupon

Art is almost everywhere in my life and has always played a huge part in my life while I was growing up.

I grew up in the 90s and I always knew it would be a fun time when I'd see the teacher bring in a stack of those black waxy coated sheets of paper. All of us would then get a handful of toothpicks and begin scratching away the black wax to reveal the bright colors underneath. Whether we scratched away angry storm clouds or smiling suns, they all had the same bright happy feelings to go with them.

Threadless Loves Childhood submission.
5 colors on a black tee.
Tee template thanks to ir0cko. :)

melontree

this is very cool... I loved sratch paper :D

wanna see mine?

sovereign_adoption

hah, cracked me up when i first read it. i love that stuff!

Jennifer_Skiba

I love rainbow colored scratch paper !
Comment on my designs please ;)

iluvgiraffes

i like it but the only thing that shud b fixed is the "r" in rainbow. it looks kinda like a "c". but otherwise..cute shirt. i love the idea :)

iluvgiraffes

i like it but the only thing that shud b fixed is the "r" in rainbow. it looks kinda like a "c". but otherwise..cute shirt. i love the idea :)

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

I think this is cool!

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

very cool.
I remember that paper.
fun times :-)

--GEORGiA

i have a piece of that paper under my laptop right now :)
brilliant.

jane7

cool

Aletseea

I love this!

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

yeah i love it the idea is incredile.

Carissa Zupon

I'm glad you all like it! Thanks for the comments! :)

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

Cute :)

schtali

please print this - i love it!!

bhoomika

i like this .. cute!

Carissa Zupon

Thanks! :) Only a few hours left!

No account?