Close
One second...

Eqaulity

• by Muflon1
  • posted Aug 19, 2009
  • 37 Comments

I have whitnessed a lot of horrible comments on different rases or nations. Sometime it really makes me sick.

So I have decided to make this tee with a spirit againts rasism and I also added little of humor. The languages are: russian, spanish(mexican),binar language, dog language, swahili, french, english, chinese, bear language. These guys are saying the same word(equality) in different languages.

Thanks for scoring or any comments left!

Watch this
Muflon1

I have whitnessed a lot of horrible comments on different rases or nations. Sometime it really makes me sick.
So I have decided to make this tee with a spirit againts rasism and I also added little of humor. The languages are: russian, spanish(mexican),binar language, dog language, swahili, french, english, chinese, bear language. These guys are saying the same word(equality) in different languages.

Thanks for scoring or any comments left!

psykomakia

love this. just wish it wasn't on white.

wytrab8
wytrab8 profile pic Alumni

like the style and colors, good idea :)

AlexMacDuff
AlexMacDuff profile pic Alumni

Nice message. Good illustration.

Snaggletoofer

Other than lack of different tee colors, I love it! Great design, especially the robot and the bear! Also, good use of style. The style could have backfired (if blackface was drawn or the asian with buckteeth) and made the tee represent the opposite of what it stood for, but you nailed the race's looks without making stereotypes. (missed the wolf. Lol) Great job!

Kim456

nice

melongray

Give u $5 for highfive

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I totally love this $$5

littleclyde
littleclyde profile pic Alumni

love the characters and colors!

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

Bear language and dog language? I learn something new here everyday :)
I like your illustration style and colors you are using. It looks very fresh on the white shirt.

animabase

Nice color

gumbolimbo
gumbolimbo profile pic Alumni

I don't care for the text balloons, but like your characters

NickCoppola

very little big planet

Bob Tanaka

great characters, like this a lot. love the bear language =P

Carissa Zupon

Awesome characters. Love the robot! Haha.

I definitely enjoy it on a white tee. I feel it brings out the color palette you chose.

Gabalaba

if this doesnt get printed on threadless, and you do print some anyways i would LOVEEEEE to have one!

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

love it.

TheTanMan

Ha robot! Awesome.

doloreshaze55

The word "equality" in binary is "01100101 01110001 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01111001." What you have doesn't actually mean anything. I think it would be better if you had that instead of the gibberish. I also think it would be better if you didn't have the bear and dog.

meaganichole

I love love this shirt, the colors, the bear, everything! One thing though, I think in spanish it's spelled "igualidad" with an i in the middle, not sure, might want to double check :) good luck!

jameses.x
jameses.x profile pic Alumni

precious. five.

The Dot

haha! Nice style and that bear really made me laugh :)

So What

girl that say in english is not interesting enough, but the other persons are greate!

Muflon1

I want to thank everybody who had voted for me and left some comment I realy apriciate it!
Thank you
I hope my design is printed :)

No account?
Join Us