Close
One second...

Looking at the stars

My holiday gave me the inspiration for this idea. I was looking at the stars many times and I think kids do that too.

This design is kinda simular in subject to my Look at that cloud! design, but it's still different.

I hope you guys like it! :D

Watch this
Spieliewielie

My holiday gave me the inspiration for this idea. I was looking at the stars many times and I think kids do that too.

This design is kinda simular in subject to my Look at that cloud! design, but it's still different.

Spieliewielie

Oh and when standing in the dark the lines of the bear, the shimmer on the kids and the stars are of course Glow Ink.

frauleinkatrina
frauleinkatrina profile pic Alumni

I'm not sure how I feel about it being a bear in the middle... maybe something more conventional, like a bow and arrow or a person? The concept is really great, though, it made me smile when I saw the bear because I really didn't expect it.

Check mine out?

Spieliewielie

--

update: I found out (actually quister told me) that I can't use the super glow ink like I did before. Super glow ink can only be printed on white or really light colours. So that's why the bear is showing in daylight too. I alsa made some small changes which will give a more interesting/less static composition.

aksel

Sweet, think that the bear stands out a little too much, maybe tone it down a little, I'm not sure if it will look better but if you added some stars the bear might not look so edgy, meh anyway nice work :P

if you got time please crit me

cpcarey

cool idea - i agree with aksel - the bear does stand out a little too much. i do like the colors!

critique, please?

Spieliewielie

I noticed that too, that the bear stands out to much. I can just make the lines thinner so it won't be as dominant as it is now.

brightwood: yeah I can have the super glow ink on white/realy light colours. So in this way I should be fine. Quister helped me with that.

Spieliewielie

--

update: now with thinner lines.

goat1821

i like everything but the bear. you have this great organic feel to it but the "mechanical" looking bear doesnt fit.

Spieliewielie

that's how pics in the stars are ussually shown...

biocraft

This is so beautiful! I feel the bear is cute, but that just depends if you want cute or a beautiful feel. I would buy it without the bear as I feel it takes away from the beauty of it, but maybe someone might like the cutesy feel. Great work!
Would you comment? It is my last day! http://threadless.com/submission/225378/Budding_Artist

Spieliewielie

I sub'd this yesterday for the childhood comp. I'll let you guys know when it's up for scoring.

biocraft: I get what you're talking about, but because it's for the childhood comp, like I said above, I think it's needs that extra little cutesy and obvious concept shown.

No account?