Close
One second...

What We're Made Of

• by -Eskimo-
  • posted Aug 15, 2009
  • 5 Comments

A new idea for a design. Just sketched this out one day, then did some work on photoshop. I'm looking for some ideas on how i could design it, there are pretty much endless combos, it's just finding one that fits. Please leave a comment, and maybe check out my other critiques.

Watch this
-Eskimo-

A new idea for a design. Just sketched this out one day, then did some work on photoshop. I'm looking for some ideas on how i could design it, there are pretty much endless combos, it's just finding one that fits. Please leave a comment, and maybe check out my other critiques.

-Eskimo-

not all at once now.

Phinx

Is...that water?

zacharym

Without the clue in the title I wouldn't have seen water.

The concept is certainly worth working on, but this design isn't working. The purple bars are completley un-justified, the outline getting more solid towards the bottom is cool though.

mismonaut
mismonaut profile pic Alumni

We are made of sky!

The reflections/highlights will need to be thinner or more ripply (or both) in order to not look like clouds. I agree that the outline is a neat touch.

Here's an example of another design featuring something made out of water. (Well, technically made of glass and filled with water.) Just as an example of some techniques that ou may or may not be interested in incorporating.

Let me know when you post your next version.

No account?
Join Us