Close
One second...

Oh my gosh, Postal shipping is so slowww!!

Seriously! 5-8 days, it's been almost 8 and my t-shirts aren't here yet! How long does it take you guys to get your Threadless swag? And what shipping method do you usually go with? I hate how you can't track your order with Postal, one of my neighbors could've stolen my stuff and I would never know. . .

Watch this
hisartwork
hisartwork profile pic Alumni

your neighbors probably took them, only reasonable explanation...

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I placed two orders 3 days apart last week and the 2nd one came first today.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cheapest shipping.
if i order on a monday, i usually get it before the end of the week.

PuterBoy

ungrateful

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

You've been a member for 3 days so unless you ordered with another account it's only been 3 days so you should relax. And if it's 5-8 business days which means Saturdays and Sundays don't count.

[+duracell-]

ordered monday, recieved today (friday)
live in PA

Lilspringroll

Oh, no, I placed an order on the 6th, it was shipped the 7th, and it's still not here! I live in an apartment so I dunno what the package will look like, en envelope? A box? I only ordered one shirt. :(

And I have evil neighbors so I'm always nervous when I have stuff sent here.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I have to ship it to a PO box 'cause I don't trust my neighbors, either.

Lilspringroll

Blargh, I'm just so impatient! Usually when I order stuff online it's in my hands within 4 days, tops. It's not really the time thing that bugs me, it's the fact that there's no way I can locate where the package is. I've been screwed over many a time by shipping companies, and I really want to wear my new shirt!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Most postal shipments take 5-8 days to arrive. However if there are any local office delays, routing issues, or bad weather, it may take up to 20 days. If your order doesn't arrive within three weeks from the ship date, email us.

http://www.threadless.com/help

Lilspringroll

Wait, so Postal is for PO boxes and APO addresses, not residences? I'm so confused!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Postal can be used for whatever. Like it said, it's the post office that delivers it - that's really the biggest different (who delivers it).

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

About 2 weeks, using second cheapest shipping method.

Lilspringroll

Ohhh, I was about to say, holy crap, I didn't know that!

No wonder it's taking so long. It takes forever for USPS to get and process the package from UPS. Darn! Now I know better!! Thanks.

westicles

It takes 8 days exactly for me with the cheapest service. My UPS postman actually rings my doorbell and delivers it to me, which is really nice.

Lilspringroll

Hmmm, well maybe today will be my lucky day! I hope I hope I hope!!

[+duracell-]

If you just order one shirt it comes in a plastic bag that has the outline of a folded tee shirt printed on it, and threadless written real big. So its pretty obvious what it is. If your mailbox is large enough they will just stick it in there and you'll be fine. But if not you should consider shipping it elsewhere in the future.

StarEater

You also have to remember that you ordered really close to when they had their big 09/09/09 sale. I normally get my shirts in three days, and I ordered two shirts of the ninth and my order hasn't even been processed yet. It might take them longer than normal right now.

Did you even get an email confirming that your order was shipped?

tanairi

Well usually it takes about 3 business days for my stuff to come in from the day that I order it...but that's with Fed-Ex or UPS (I can't remember which one is Threadless's main shipping service.)

However, I'm in college now so I get a spiffy P.O. Box which means I have to go postal. I don't know how long it'll take for them to send the stuff after it's left Threadless, ( it's hardly ever more than five days for most other stuff) but my order hasn't even been processed yet. I bought it during the 9-9-09 sale of course, so I'm sure they've been pretty busy.

tanairi

Oh wow, I just realized how old this post it. o.0

No account?
Join Us