Close
One second...

The Jentleman

The Jellyfish Gentleman released as a stand-alone away from his fishy counter-parts. Simplicity is always the key when thinking out new designs so I asked friends which character they liked best, the Jellyfish won by a landslide.

Added a yellow and black outline on blue T-Shirt. Good contrast I hope. Leave lots of helpful comments on what I can improve!

Watch this
Capt Haddock

The Jellyfish Gentleman released as a stand-alone away from his fishy counter-parts. Simplicity is always the key when thinking out new designs so I asked friends which character they liked best, the Jellyfish won by a landslide.

Added a yellow and black outline on blue T-Shirt. Good contrast I hope. Leave lots of helpful comments on what I can improve!

Jebus_

The monocle is too dark.

That's about it. Shit's awesome bro.

Capt Haddock

I'll fix the monocle, and try to soften some of the edges, paintbucket it always a pain with photoshop. Thanks for the input BRO

Capt Haddock

EDIT - Monocle is lightened and some of the harsher lines are softened, several uneven spots have been given a dash of more black.

No account?
Join Us