Close
One second...

Spaghetti vs Meatballs

A combination of 2 of my passions - Monster movies and Italian food, Im really happy with the way it all came together from the detailing on the monster itself to the airplane clogged up with spaghetti strands to the meatball freaking out.

Major MAJOR thanks to all who helped during the critique phase and to everyone I hassled for their 2 cents.

Watch this
Rey Rey

A combination of 2 of my passions - Monster movies and Italian food, Im really happy with the way it all came together from the detailing on the monster itself to the airplane clogged up with spaghetti strands to the meatball freaking out.
Major MAJOR thanks to all who helped during the critique phase and to everyone I hassled for their 2 cents.

Maddz

I like it alot! Well done!

Adelaide Blue

i'm italian and i love spaghetti...
your tee is really nice!

ryinghill

Very cool!

captain.crunch

that is so awesome ha. i'd buy it for sure

csimpson8

Good to see it finally subbed. $5

Pgw

i love the ideas! i'm not crazy about it being on a yellow/gold tee th0ugh.

Resistance

holy crap this is awesome

Rey Rey

Thanks guys!
Pgw, I was originally gonna put it on red actually, but it worked alot better on gold

DesignSpaz

Excellent design!! Nice work.

agrimony

looking good!

Lizwa

Concept 10/10. Execution 10/10! Yes, I'd buy it!

krysd

Love it! The parachuting meatball is awesome!

Wilcrap

Awesome!

RARRR

evan3

epic win!

DirtDragon20c

way to step up from your 1st design ....can you smell the money

Chris Rowson

No! This has to be on a gold shirt!! Saw this in critiques, turned out nice man.

$5

Rey Rey

Thanks guys, 4 days to go!
TimPaint - Ill try something sandy for my next design
DirtDragon, really appreciate that, I wanna say hell yeah but I dont wanna jinx myself :-P
ChrisRowson - much obliged good sir!
Art-n-Coffee - you and me both (Also your username is my perfect afternoon :-) )

ndikol

wow cool :D :D

Tripa seca

That is just insane ! 5!

The Dandy

I love the yellow :D Also, yay for Rey's design.

Softbaked007

spaghetti monster! Awesome. good concept

xSBxcKcxSBx

Hahahaha. My cousins would love this!

oimoclothing

wow great spaghetti monster...i want it badly :) $5

lizzyd1984

I love it! Incredible detail on spaghetti monster, also love the cute little meatballs. I would definitely buy this! :)

dbrv11

Cool, love the detail!

Bob Tanaka

great detail on spagethizilla! cool idea, i love monster movies too! 5!!

kitkat0_o

haha i love this. great detail on the spaghetti monster. my fav is the nosediving airplane. too cool =]

Rey Rey

Thanks guys, 1 day to go! Feeling nervous but optimistic!
Tripa - Insane is how you start to feel when youre shadowing spaghetti strands one by one and you know the sun is out
Timpaint - Exactly!
BobTanaka - I kinda want to do another one with a ravioli gamera...but not for awhile, for now Im sick of drawing pasta :-P

maverick_jay

Good work Rey! Looking forward to your next entry!

Rey Rey

Its the final countdown! 80s beat
home stretch here, hope it goes well!
Maverick, much appreciated!

Rey Rey

Final Bump and leap to the finish line! Thanks to everyone for voting, commenting, critiquing and generally helping me with this design, one way or another Im really proud of it and I couldnt have done it without you!

John Will Balsley

Damn! 55555555555555555555555555555555555!

Rey Rey

Whoa thats a nice final score - thank you everyone for voting, seriously, thats incredible!
Brightwood - thank you :-)

No account?