• by JaroslavB
  • posted Jul 30, 2009
  • 15 Comments

Watch this
meighankay

i'd buy it on a colorful shirt.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

neato, it would work better on a creme or natural color though?

JaroslavB

ha! my comment didn't make it: when i was a kid they used to force us to do these 'connect the dots' drawings and i always got bored doing them. So, i usually added some extra lines outside the drawing to ruin it (that's what the teacher said) - in my eyes i was actually improving it...one of my favourite 'improving action' was adding rain under umbrellas, which is not really place where you would expect it...

ad the tee color - i tried several colors, but it just didn't look real; and i think the uv ink gets the best contrast on white

Skiot

ohh, I thought it was going to be a mushroom, boy was I wrong.

Neat idea for sure! And yeah, something not white, because it looks much better on the texture background you used.

Skiot

oops, didn't read your response first. I'll take your word for it that other colors looked weird.

joemills

Clever...

daboagain

Yeah! Clever and sweet!

betsw

love this!

alisiayeye

would be cool if lines could appear in ultra violet light or something more clever ;)

JaroslavB

alisiayeye on Aug 06 '09 would be cool if lines could appear in ultra violet light or something more clever ;)

UV ink is the whole point of this design...or maybe you're just taking the piss and didn't get it ;)

JaroslavB

pfff! there was supposed to be: I didn't get it ;)

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

great used on glow effect!

Tsany

Just thought I'd point out the fact that the white would glow really brightly under UV anyway. At least that's what I always find with white clothing in clubs. So I'm not sure if your UV lines would "pop out" enough.

Maybe "glow in the dark" would be better?

Nice idea anyway.

JaroslavB

hi guys,
you're mixing two different things up:
This is UV ink, that becomes visible in direct sunlight (it's the opposite of glowing colors).
Anyway, thanks for the comments!

No account?
Join Us