Close
One second...

Who Needs a Ferrari?

• by hadjisman
  • posted Jul 29, 2009
  • 6 Comments

I always loved the "Actual Size" sticker gag. Advertisements become a lot more fun by placing a simple sticker on them. You'd make small snacks massive and air planes only a few inches long.

Now this shirt not only promotes "massive" food, but other "massive" things as well.

Watch this
hadjisman

I always loved the "Actual Size" sticker gag. Advertisements become a lot more fun by placing a simple sticker on them. You'd make small snacks massive and air planes only a few inches long.

Now this shirt not only promotes "massive" food, but other "massive" things as well.

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

lol! I just don't know how many peeps would were a hotdog ....placed there :)

Obv it's a boy thing - i really think you need to do some more work on the drawing of the hotdog - the linework is still a bit rough. try adding some screen halftones to give it more of a "Pop Art" feel and some shading... It just could work!

Please vote/comment mine?
creative surge

hadjisman

Thanks! Haha, it's a bit of a risk, but I think in a way it can work.

Thanks for the tips on the drawing, I will definitely be tuning the lines and adding shadow. Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome! Please help me out!

ruff44

funny concept... def work on the line work and try to smooth it out

critique me?

Berbs42

Everything from above and a shadow to ground the image to the shirt. Good start though!
Thoughts on mine?

No account?