Close
One second...

Love your follow as yourself

It's struggle to understand the wording “Love your follow as yourself.” Man is egocentric by nature– and is preoccupied with his own existence. Each person is an entity to himself, with his own drives, goals, and nature. How is it possible to deny one’s own identity to the extent that a separate entity assumes equal importance—to love him as yourself? Furthermore, the commitment to help another, to give of one’s time and energy, demands an enormous amount of self-sacrifice.

Watch this
shmoopa

It's struggle to understand the wording “Love your follow as yourself.” Man is egocentric by nature– and is preoccupied with his own existence. Each person is an entity to himself, with his own drives, goals, and nature. How is it possible to deny one’s own identity to the extent that a separate entity assumes equal importance—to love him as yourself? Furthermore, the commitment to help another, to give of one’s time and energy, demands an enormous amount of self-sacrifice.

mgill52

really cool idea

jess4002

great!

jamesf

what they said^.

Skilly

Berry clebber! 4

joshamman

IOU is even funnier :)

anim8rix

awww this make me smile....but you should try the IOU or something else clever

B.C

nice and sweet!

~Pebbles~

Well said! 5

Choyerr

great:)

dschwen

Great! 5

TheInfamousBaka

Very awesome. :) An "I love you" shirt that isn't cheesy. I didn't know that was possible, ahaha.

Pakpandir

$5!!!! that's great!

melon.

Nice!! Great idea!

tippycal

great! :) never thought of that..hmm.. you must be in love :))
anyway, 5$ :D

jess4002

congrats! :D

jamesf

ooh, crikey. i loved this one

eladear

That's a great concept! Congrats on the print!

turtle soup

hmm, now that's interesting; I saw my classmate wear a shirt like that two years ago. I do hope this isn't plagiarism or anything.

chippos

i bought it!! :)!!!!!!!!!!!

No account?