Close
One second...

My body is a LOVE factory

• by orejo
  • posted Jul 23, 2009
  • 73 Comments

As a kid I always thought there was a whole factory inside my body, lots of people working together to produce.. love. So, you can see the heart, the stomach, the lungs and the ribs.

Vote 5!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
orejo

As a kid I always thought there was a whole factory inside my body, lots of people working together to produce.. love. So, you can see the heart, the stomach, the lungs and the ribs.

Vote 5!!

zary rocks

i love it, very nice orejo!

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

nice!!!

GenDo Riv

Nice Anathomy class Dude !!! now i know how does the body works LOL !!! 5 POINTS !!!

kumico

love it !!!
great draw

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

wow cool :D :D :D :D love it :D

miss.tangerine

the most amazing design ive seen today

Kim456

cute

dianitaplas

i love it!!!
PRINT IT!!!
PRINT IT!!!!

anyfzm

Cool!! ... Amazing!! ... I love it!!
Nice desing, good luck!!

urban81

RIFADO COMO SIEMPRE, VERY GOOD AS ALWAYS.

danndann

you need to print it , is the destiny!!

geekpster

One of the best things you can found around, I just love it! Good luck and hope you get printed, keep the good work my friend... :D

ryinghill

pretty cool

daa

amazing!!!!!!!

klita

so nice javi!!
I want one ok!!!

LUKY TANKE

thats realy cool

good job men

spinettita

q chida!!! me gusta! (hay q ponerlo en ingles?) jeje

Jess Del Angel

Really really nice... I think that you are use to this kind of comments... but I don't care!

hannamebarak

I love iT!!! lOvE ruLes!!!
in Unity, Roxy

...aNNiTa...

...=)...Me GuStOoO!!!...CuAnDo GaNeS qUiErO tEnEr UnA!!!...

tamigira

I want one like this!!! kawaii n_n

tzoricua

i love it!!!
print it print it!!!

als24

fuuniful.

tamigira

Really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarayr

psssss!!! AMAZING!

ChampyChandler

Hey! Great desing, i certanly can see myself buying/wearing/washing this t-shirt. So, make my vision come true!!! 5 COMPLETES POINTS!

ChampyChandler

Hey! Great desing, i certanly can see myself buying/wearing/washing this t-shirt. So, make my vision come true!!! 5 COMPLETES POINTS!

ChampyChandler

Hey! Great desing, i certanly can see myself buying wearing washing this shirt. So, make my vision come true!!! 5 COMPLETES POINTS!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It's like lego land inside my skin! Neato idea, would love to see what this looks like on a proper mock-up, also I would like this without the logo on the back of the tee. lol@candy level!

MoonieVal

OMG!!! Love it !!!

SLVG

Love the 'candy level'

maclovio

nice!! orejo, you rock!! show them how to flash too!! jaja

Ian_Pawelec

Great concept, love the figures!

tamigira

5 points ^^

JELLYTANK

really nice!!!

magosparra

I love it!! cant wait to see it printed!! Genius!

monomoda

It's a great design. It's just strange the so many people who have left comments have no profile pictures, no information and all make the same spelling mistakes... hmmm. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody ;-)

orejo

Ha ha ha, its ok, most of the comments are from my friends in mexico, thats why some of them are in spanish or in a not so good english.

geekpster

Just 4 more days and more votes to come, hope you get printed dude! btw la oreja have already voted? lol

thelastmagician

lol, i love the donkey kong reference!
5$!

Shado-X

very good! haha

8bitcat

Hahaha I keep finding new little things...like the ear with the map, awesome! The attention to detail really makes this, very cool!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us