4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. ... 15
Dannerz

Probably the best shirt in existence. $5, definitely.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

holy shit @ everything on this page

blastin311

This item has cats on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth $5 by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the cats on my shirt that I, like a cat, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'play him off' from time to time (if you catch my drift!).

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

biggest pile of crap ever. most of you people are fools.

gumbolimbo
gumbolimbo profile pic Alumni

snorts coffee on keyboard laughing

terrorific

If this shirt doesn't get you fun times with fly ladies, you're obviously wearing it inside out.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

hahha good lord that's a lot of comments and votes

sarmango

I need this shirt on me right now.

BlueLobster
BlueLobster profile pic Alumni

xiv on Jul 18 '09
biggest pile of crap ever. most of you people are fools.

On the contrary, i believe you are the fool.

montiff

I want to have this shirt's babies!

heavywater

Haha, well this is definitely going to win. Glad I'm not subbing this week...

tokintegra

Xiv "biggest pile of crap ever. most of you people are fools."

Welcome to the interwebs, please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle for the duration of the trip. Thank you

btw,, I totally also signed up for this shirt. Make it so i can wear it and be the most awesomest shirt connasseur in town!

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni

Xiv "biggest pile of crap ever. most of you people are fools."

Welcome to the interwebs, please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle for the duration of the trip. Thank you

btw,, I totally also signed up for this shirt. Make it so i can wear it and be the most awesomest shirt connasseur in town!

HEY LOOK MA I HAVE NO REAL TALENT BUT I SHURE DUN GUD AT MAKING INTERNET 4CHAN IS TEH COOLET THING EVAR

MALES

randyotter3000 on Jul 18 '09

HEY LOOK MA I HAVE NO REAL TALENT BUT I SHURE DUN GUD AT MAKING INTERNET 4CHAN IS TEH COOLET THING EVAR

dude, shut up.

randyotter3000

dude, shut up.

oh yeah im so dumb for sticking up for an actually talented designer fuck off already idiot

sioux01721

I want this T-shirt no matter what it costs. (Although less than $30 would be a bonus!)

mgill52

Remember, be nice!

Klilyn

I will buy like 10 of these.

Red_Fox

I honestly don't see what's the fuss all about...
It's a great work, but for a tee...I'm not sure.

Internet fad, bound to get attention, but I don't think it's a threadless piece.

Again, cool idea and impresive work, but, personally I would never wear it...

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This is the Fosbury Flop of tee designs.

randyotter3000

2) No matter how much you rant, you're not going to change anything. The number of people scoring this and the number of comments will only continue to rise.

Thats the problem with people these days they dont think they can make a difference so they never try to do anything

vkerkez

how does one buy this?

Sockpuppets

Keyboard cat shirt, you complete me.

Sockpuppets

Randy there's sand in your vagina. Could you please go hose it off and rejoin us at a later date?

Nice.s.t.e.e.

^kinda like this conversation between you two...

yeah, i'm instigating for the fun of it...what of it?

though i feel you on "that's the problem" randy
john, i don't think he's really that upset, though his concerns may be legitimate.
maybe both vaginas could use a hosing,
yay let's hose are vages guys...i'll go first :-/

Funspray

I made an account purely to comment on the awesomness of this godlike shirt! PRINT NAOW!!!!!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

holy crap. i saw this on digg and thought, "hey that's a threadless template!"

I didn't actually think it had been subbed

history in the making

alfisback1

This shirt is amazing! If you print it, I will most certainly buy it.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Is there any way to buy stock in this shirt? Well done!

chickeninabiscuit

Dang, past 300 comments? It's funny, but not THAT funny...

BlueLobster

Lol at people getting pissed. Do you really think everyone, including Threadless staff, are this serious?

Play along or don't

zipzap

I'll buy several of this shirt.

This shirt kicks ass.

Meatnik

yeah its in diggs top ten so...

2v4lve

MAKE IT HAPPEN

belekas

my next design will be:
Dude Howling At The Moon with the Remote in his Ass

BlueLobster

belekas on Jul 18 '09
my next design will be:
Dude Howling At The Moon with the Remote in his Ass

My life would be complete.

AjaxtheGoat

OMG, this seriously just happened . . . I was sitting here looking at this shirt wondering what I should do, when all of a sudden I felt a surge of electricity flow through out my entire body causing momentary paralysis. My vision blinded, I started to fear for the worst and just when I start to become frightened who do I see standing right beside me?

Well myself of course, not me as in now me . . . No . . . No . . . No, me as in Future Me! I look up and down and surely enough it was me, albeit with a leaner and more muscular toned body, and a haircut I could only describe as somewhere between a mullet, something shaped like a shooting star and a Foax hawk (Stylish in the future I'm assuming).

Future Me was adorned with clothing I could only describe as Effin' Awesome, he wore shoes that allowed him to float and skate on air, with a built in iPhone in them. His pants were some sort of mesh of titanium and neon light. He wore a silver coat that changed shape and color with his mood, and underneath that coat was THIS SHIRT.

He then said this to me: "I have risked much to be here, I do not want to interfere with the fabric of space-time any more than I have to. I will say this one thing, it is of complete and utter importance that you heed my words. Vote for this shirt and then buy it! I cannot tell you why now, but I will say that our wife Megan Fox wants you to do the same!"

At that he vanished into a burst of flames that for a moment resembled a bengal tiger and then simply dissipated.

mgill52

OMG, this seriously just happened . . . I was sitting here looking at this shirt wondering what I should do, when all of a sudden I felt a surge of electricity flow through out my entire body causing momentary paralysis. My vision blinded, I started to fear for the worst and just when I start to become frightened who do I see standing right beside me?

Well myself of course, not me as in now me . . . No . . . No . . . No, me as in Future Me! I look up and down and surely enough it was me, albeit with a leaner and more muscular toned body, and a haircut I could only describe as somewhere between a mullet, something shaped like a shooting star and a Foax hawk (Stylish in the future I'm assuming).

Future Me was adorned with clothing I could only describe as Effin' Awesome, he wore shoes that allowed him to float and skate on air, with a built in iPhone in them. His pants were some sort of mesh of titanium and neon light. He wore a silver coat that changed shape and color with his mood, and underneath that coat was THIS SHIRT.

He then said this to me: "I have risked much to be here, I do not want to interfere with the fabric of space-time any more than I have to. I will say this one thing, it is of complete and utter importance that you heed my words. Vote for this shirt and then buy it! I cannot tell you why now, but I will say that our wife Megan Fox wants you to do the same!"

At that he vanished into a burst of flames that for a moment resembled a bengal tiger and then simply dissipated.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

floridakelly

if this doesn't become a real shirt, i will lose my faith in humanity.

thoffma

epic.

lentil
lentil profile pic Alumni

hi

eric3708

I will totally buy 2-3 shirts! Go keyboard cat!

Dexter Morgan

Please make this shirt a reality. I will buy one for sure, and I will love it. And I will tell all the awesome people that will ask about it where I got it from.

bighemp

Registered just to leave a comment.

KUDOS!

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

Wow, this turned out to be mass hysteria madness at its best!

mgill52

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10