5. 14
  6. 15
Danny_Space

"Oh my god..."

(she said yes)

mfp240

this is sent by god himself

Kinomaruu

It's pretty awesome, but it could be better. It needs more keyboard cats, maybe one on the sleeve? And it needs to glow in the dark...

jazzmasterflex

I totally don't get this - it's a crap design. This is the kind of shirt that you would expect to see on old people who take coach holidays - wtf?

edmonds2007

I'm thinking you had younger people in mind but I'm buying one for myself any how!

Olja

I am so wearing this!!! x3

_channalah

Ahaha. Wonderful. (:

PuterBoy

IZ DIS PRANTED YET!?

zoso1

is this the highest score ever on threadless ever?

Dopey Dong

My GF bought that design awhile back. I love how it makes her look.

Jimbobwey

BEST SHIRT EVER.

Theophastus

Justin Pierre of Motion City Soundtrack was wearing this in concert tonight! So good! =D

J-Ray

Love it!

Lideys

This is amazing! Congratulations. I'll wait this tee on catalog soon!

millyblue

I do not like this design at all. style, concept, the cat faces, everything is really unpleasant.I have seen other design by Oxen and they are much better than this ...

millyblue

I do not like this design at all. style, concept, the cat faces.I have seen other design by Oxen and they are much better than this ...

Difunta

I love it! I buy it =^.^= Kisses from Spain!

AntonVanDraco

I'm so late for this, i've been reading the comments and still don't get it...

crazybonkers

Is this the cat from youtube who plays the keys?

KeestiBuddy

My best friend bought this shirt for me for my birthday this year! Also, apparently Felicia Day is a fan. Looky!

ANCU

Got 2 of them, myself! PRICELESS!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

J-Ray on Feb 10 '10 Love it!

Holy shit, random J-Ray comment! That's like catching a glimpse at an animal you thought was extinct.

artqween

wow, that cats got talent.. hahahaha.

admstyles

this is the only shirt from threadless i've ever bought, and probably ever will buy. i love it more than life itself.

artqween

Beautiful design. Congratulations. Please vote for my slogans ;).

FreeMelody

I am truly blessed to see this!

aisforawesome

wow. I just read almost all of the comments on this sub. Love the frenzy it caused... but what a waste of an evening!

~kojak~

i don't get it. any part of it. i don't understand the shirt, the things its referencing, or the record setting voting and comments (this thing finished with a 4.48???? i feel really out of touch now. thank god. cuz this thing is weak.

thecoolsam

can you guys reprint this, its really cool and i what it :D

loox220

Yeah, I agree with thecoolsam. Where do I get one of these now? I know I'm late to the party but I would pay some monies to get a hold of one of these bad boys. I can't even get a hold of Oxen via AIM or anything. I really don't want to wait for someone to post one on ebay either. :(

airily

I WANT THIS ONE! Pleeese pleeese bring it back!

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
No account?
Join Us