Close
One second...

Engraved Love

This tree has been PreLoved as a place for couples to declare their love for generations. But love hasn't left this tree yet, now it is a place of solitude and joy for a younger generation.

Hope you enjoy it.

Watch this
HeatherMichelle

This tree has been PreLoved as a place for couples to declare their love for generations. But love hasn't left this tree yet, now it is a place of solitude and joy for a younger generation.

Hope you enjoy it.

philpsd

Boo
You got talent!!
good luck
love ya

kodman33

yo lil sis i really like this good luck you have some talent and if they make it i wanna buy some for me and my friends

als24

this concept has shown up, minus the people.

Trekkiegoat5

DUDER!!! My Jem Jem!! This is so awesome!! When I get money I want to buy one!! You're so awesome!!! I'm rooting for you!!! Wooot!!! Go Jem Jem!!!!!

krissylynne

The infamous tree!

ZaEsteves

i would remove the cloud... to much shapes... Nice work. loved it

Tybenne

Very cute. I like the cloud, I just think it is a little large, maybe if it was more than one, or the bottom wasn't so flat. I'd still buy it though.

jonnabarrocks

I like the cloud, but I agree that it could be a little less flat and maybe smaller. a couple additional clouds might be nice, but maybe not necessary if you make the other changes to the cloud. i like the overall style. blue t is a good choice. i would wear this.

oimoclothing

i am curious...what is the one on the top said? seriously i would buy this for me and my girl :)...please score my sub as well thx :)

emoisforposers

I'm having a really hard time parting ways with that cloud... so $5 it is

Lankydee

I like it Heather! Well done!

Saint Armand

not bad for a first shot

No account?